| LIFE Leftism and The Crisis of Loneliness: If you watch their body language and facial expressions it'll tell you a different story

I’m not sure who you’re saying is “sexualizing children”.

I could point to a lot of the right as having mental illness, 2016 showed they can be easily manipulated and easily get into cultist behavior.

As for age of consent the states with the lowest is Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, and Arkansas, so I assume you’re speaking of conservatives trying to lower the age of consent.
Leftists and the pedo/trans cult.

We're talking AoC for adults being able to have sex with 12-year-olds, dood. We're not talking about 16 year olds being able to consent with having sex with a 16 year old.

RGB advocated for a 12 yr AoC.

And you knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. Yet, you deflected and tap danced like the good useful idiot that you are

Leftists and the pedo/trans cult.

We're talking AoC for adults being able to have sex with 12-year-olds, dood. We're not talking about 16 year olds being able to consent with having sex with a 16 year old.

RGB advocated for a 12 yr AoC.

And you knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. Yet, you deflected and tap danced like the good useful idiot that you are
Hahaha calling me an idiot when I showed you the states with the lowest AOC, Jesus Christ are you incapable of reading?

Alabama (right), Alaska (let‘s right leaning), Arizona (depends on the year which way it leans), Arkansas (right), but it’s the left…..

There was no deflecting you dumbass, you said “sexualizing children” and tried pointing to the fucking left when in fact the states with the lowest AOC are Republican….unless you think Alabama is a left state? The biggest pedophiles are in the Catholic Church…..not leftist organizations…..This is simple info to get, something you should try before spewing your stupidity.

Most people on the right are capable of having a convo/debate, but then there’s people like you that are incapable and are a waste of time to engage with…..you constantly just repeat the same right wing, uneducated shit without an original thought behind it…..

Hahaha calling me an idiot when I showed you the states with the lowest AOC, Jesus Christ are you incapable of reading?

Alabama (right), Alaska (let‘s right leaning), Arizona (depends on the year which way it leans), Arkansas (right), but it’s the left…..

There was no deflecting you dumbass, you said “sexualizing children” and tried pointing to the fucking left when in fact the states with the lowest AOC are Republican….unless you think Alabama is a left state? The biggest pedophiles are in the Catholic Church…..not leftist organizations…..This is simple info to get, something you should try before spewing your stupidity.

Most people on the right are capable of having a convo/debate, but then there’s people like you that are incapable and are a waste of time to engage with…..you constantly just repeat the same right wing, uneducated shit without an original thought behind it…..
Yup. Complete deflection, drawing a straw man, and completely ignoring the main point.

Please don't tell me you think that chemically castrating 10 year old kids is OK.

Please don't tell me you think that genital mutilation of 12 year Olds is OK.

THAT is what we were talking about until you deflected and tapdanced.

You are... Indeed... One of your masters' useful idiots.

Back
Top Bottom