| FTBL Sink or Swim time this Saturday against Ole Miss...

I'm thinking situationally, eight to ten times a game. I mentioned over pursuit the other day. I think we'll see that come into play this weekend and Jalen is the one that catches them. A "back side" thing where you see him get 15 or so yards.
Isn't that just an average 3rd and 8-10 run against Golding?

Isn't that just an average 3rd and 8-10 run against Golding?
Here's an example of how stupid this narrative is.

Leading team in the nation last year was Marshall on 3rd down conversions at @ 24%. Bama came in around 30%. I'd have to look but I guarantee you that's top 15 in the nation.

Here's an example of how stupid this narrative is.

Leading team in the nation last year was Marshall on 3rd down conversions at @ 24%. Bama came in around 30%. I'd have to look but I guarantee you that's top 15 in the nation.
Chill, man. I was just having a little fun at Golding's expense. :sneaky:

I couldn't care less about the actual play, stats, or rankings.

Kiffin will scheme to do lot of quick screen passes, WR screen, bubble screen, He'll deploy quick passes to neutralize the pass rush and will force us to play in coverage. Gotta think they will target Arnold several time. I hope they shuffle the CB position a little to correct that.

And those absolutely kill us. No clue where our outside backers are, but they bite in most of the time and those flat routes are wide open.

Nick Saban is the old kung fu master… Over the years he has put a lot of himself into his students (assistants)… Now some of those students are using what he taught them against him… Sark , Kiffin, Golding, Smart, and Fisher know Saban’s tendencies, in most situations… so it’s only natural that they can beat him on occasions… just a part of the circle of life..

Nick Saban is the old kung fu master… Over the years he has put a lot of himself into his students (assistants)… Now some of those students are using what he taught them against him… Sark , Kiffin, Golding, Smart, and Fisher know Saban’s tendencies, in most situations… so it’s only natural that they can beat him on occasions… just a part of the circle of life..
IF I paid for it, would you take Psilocybin?

I'm curious Do you even know what Terry is talking about?

Now, Saban predictable in most game? Please elaborate. Humor all of us today.
Mushroom tea is the same thing…

You can probably sit there yourself and know what Saban is going to do in certain situations during a game.. because you closely watch him in games… but some of his former assistants know what he will do in even greater detail…because they worked closely with him… they have been in big games under him, and took note of how he game plans and calls in the clutch…That is why Saban is in dog fights, with his former coaches here lately… when his former assistance finally beat him all they do is “out Saban Nick Saban” … Especially on third down or late in games…They learned from the best!

Back
Top Bottom