| FTBL Post-game nuggets

You don't have to say "some posters" You clearly can see it on his face during the game. They showed it.... and Saban said they thought about changing QBs until Milroe scored a touchdown and thought it was enough to stick with Milroe.
Unfortunately, I didn’t see the game.. but maybe the replay if it comes on.. 🙂

There was replay on tv over the weekend, and it's on youtube.

So wait a minute, you didn't see the game at all and you yet commented on posts as if you saw the game......
Mostly Came from different post and chats and jox radio today… but I did listen to the game… and you can learn alot from Eli, Tyler and Ronnie too..And the Big guys at work stopped in to talk the game..

Mostly Came from different post and chats and jox radio today… but I did listen to the game… and you can learn alot from Eli, Tyler and Ronnie too..And the Big guys at work stopped in to talk the game..
..................................... This is my advice for you. What you hear on radio/ co-workers telling you is different from what you see on tv. All you were doing was sharing other people's opinion, in turn which makes you biased. Had you watched the game when you get home, you would've offered different perspectives on the game. That's what makes you unique as a person, to share what you see.. not what someone else saw.

..................................... This is my advice for you. What you hear on radio/ co-workers telling you is different from what you see on tv. All you were doing was sharing other people's opinion, in turn which makes you biased. Had you watched the game when you get home, you would've offered different perspectives on the game. That's what makes you unique as a person, to share what you see.. not what someone else saw.
I’ll tell you one thing.. Tyler Watts is like Kenny Stabler used to be.. he is very descriptive and does not cut any slack to the team during the broadcast..and after the game show too.. I don’t know how long he’s gonna last, but he surely doesn’t sugarcoat anything… Now I have seen some replays of some of the crucial errors in the game just not the whole game yet..But I will make that effort..

I’ll tell you one thing.. Tyler Watts is like Kenny Stabler used to be.. he is very descriptive and does not cut any slack to the team during the broadcast..and after the game show too.. I don’t know how long he’s gonna last, but he surely doesn’t sugarcoat anything… Now I have seen some replays of some of the crucial errors in the game just not the whole game yet..But I will make that effort..
That's cool and all, but we rather want to hear your thoughts based on what you see... you never know. I think someone on here caught something about Dalcourt being bulled from the very first snap. I never noticed that.

Defense- I said it last night and I’ll say it again, Golding wasn’t the issue and last night proved it. I believe it was @TerryP who said awhile back, our defense needs an update like our offense got when Lane was brought in
I said that. I voiced my opinions on Golding more than a few times.

Notice I haven't said a damn thing about Steele other than I hope he installs discipline in a position coach. I'm far from convinced Steele 3.0 is the answer.

I'm confused. Coach said they had good week of practice, players are saying they didn't.

I don't understand how a game of that magnitude that the entire team wasn't foaming at the mouth to do it right and just ready to blow the doors off the hinges. How the hell do you have a bad week of practice with Texas coming to town in a Primetime TV slot?

I don't understand how a game of that magnitude that the entire team wasn't foaming at the mouth to do it right and just ready to blow the doors off the hinges. How the hell do you have a bad week of practice with Texas coming to town in a Primetime TV slot?
They’re just using psychology… and maybe he feels that Coach Saban doesn’t deserve the criticism he’s been getting in the media.. trying to be a leader..

Back
Top Bottom