| PRO One thing I love about hockey…

Sounds about right, they were yelling something about Swiss cheese and mashed potatoes along with the hey goalie you suck chant and the ever popular Hey the ice is slick...
These are the things that make me laugh about hockey. I'm as mental as they come and I attend games just to watch.

Puck drops at 6 tonight...going to make it difficult to catch the first part of the basketball game. I'll take hockey tonight...I'll get penalized for crossing a line if I don't. Yeah, has to do with a crease.

These are the things that make me laugh about hockey. I'm as mental as they come and I attend games just to watch.

Puck drops at 6 tonight...going to make it difficult to catch the first part of the basketball game. I'll take hockey tonight...I'll get penalized for crossing a line if I don't. Yeah, has to do with a crease.
You are choosing hockey over the only final 4 Bama has ever made? Misplaced priorities !!!!!

Last edited:

Terry, the only NHL game today that matters has already been played.

Terry, the only NHL game today that matters has already been played.
It was a good match: 5-3 in the end coming back from a 3-1 hole early in the second.

Hey, parking was free last night. I didn't want one of the t-shirts they were giving away...but the $10 saved is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom