| PRO ⚾️ MLB Clubhouse Thread...

Ohtani had to know this with that deferred money on top of otger things. Very smart. Pulling a Yankees on everyone. Going to be a tough out. Guess my Braves/Dodgers weekend series tickets just got more valuable.

Ohtani had to know this with that deferred money on top of otger things. Very smart. Pulling a Yankees on everyone. Going to be a tough out. Guess my Braves/Dodgers weekend series tickets just got more valuable.
He won't be a California resident when he's receiving those deferred payments. Some states like CA and NY are following former residents to take a cut of payments made after they have left the state, or challenging claims of residence in other states. NY is really aggressive on that front.

He won't be a California resident when he's receiving those deferred payments. Some states like CA and NY are following former residents to take a cut of payments made after they have left the state, or challenging claims of residence in other states. NY is really aggressive on that front.

Right. Smart move by him. As soon as I saw that breakdown I knew that was his plan. Good luck getting that money if he's in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom