| PRO One thing I love about hockey…

Hockey is my favorite sport. I’ve got season tickets to Avs games and their minor league affiliate the Eagles. You don’t see a lot of fighting anymore and you very rarely see those type of brawls.

The Penguins and Flyers used to have some drag out brawls.

Hockey is my favorite sport. I’ve got season tickets to Avs games and their minor league affiliate the Eagles. You don’t see a lot of fighting anymore and you very rarely see those type of brawls.

Here's one out of left field.

It's the only sport you have to dress for. I have a hoodie I'll throw in the truck tomorrow night. It's in Savannah. It'll be in the mid 60's when the puck drops—shorts and t-shirt weather outside—but that's COLD inside. I have no idea what they keep the temp...but I do know I get cold.

Might have something to do with cold beer...but that's a different discussion.

It's the only sport you have to dress for. I have a hoodie I'll throw in the truck tomorrow night. It's in Savannah. It'll be in the mid 60's when the puck drops—shorts and t-shirt weather outside—but that's COLD inside. I have no idea what they keep the temp...but I do know I get cold.

The big sheet of ice may have something to do with it. Ice cubes in a cup are still cold.

Hell yeah! LOVE my Pens! **** the Flyers! They're the equivalent of auburn; DC is the equivalent of LSWho? and the Rangers, UTurd, hence I'm pretty happy seeing the Devil take down that Ranger player. ***k 'em!

One more thing...

#madeupfacts 😀

Last edited:

Just started going to hockey games out here in ogden utah, definitely wasn't dressed for the first one. We were on the glass and I ended up under the wife's blanket like a bitch. Really enjoyed the games, we've been every weekend, in the playoffs now, not looking forward to it ending.

Only hockey I've been to is B'ham Bulls, Mobile Mystics, and the Bama Club team. I'd absolutely go to an NHL game, and almost certainly will at some point. I rarely watch it on TV though other than some playoff and Olympic hockey.

We’ve been going to a bunch of Preds games and went to a Golden Knights game last March in Vegas. Fun sport to watch. Good product when you’re at a game. Saw Vegas blow a 3 goal lead to the Preds last week. We’re about as many Knights fans as Preds fans at the game.

On a side note, I was at a minor leader baseball game last night. Visiting team score 25 or 26 runs. I’ve never been at a game with so much offense. They had some studs that will likely be in the Bigs very soon. Visiting team was call… Tides!

Back
Top Bottom