| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

One of the biggest issues is where you draw the line on what's legal and what isn't. Right after conception, there's nothing resembling a baby for quite a while. On the other hand, I don't think anyone but the most zealous abortionists are for sticking a screwdriver into the head of a 38 week old almost ready to pop out.
Is that happening? I don't know. Some say it is, but are they biased sources?
It's been forever since I've studied constitutional rulings on abortions, but I believe the original rule was a trimester system of legal during 1st trimester, legal during second if the mother's health is in danger, and legal during the 3rd only if the mother could die otherwise.

I want to say a court case in the early 90s changed it to basically being legal anytime it could negatively affect the mother's health, but I'm not sure if I remember correctly. If that is the rule, what's to stop an unscrupulous doctor for saying it was even if it wasn't?

I'm sure someone here has studied constitutional law more recently. It's sort of a subject that's unpleasant to even research for the most part.

And that's a terrible thing to say, Pundit. Provide them with more birth control, but encourage abortions because the kids are going to be poor? :smh:

And that's a terrible thing to say, Pundit. Provide them with more birth control, but encourage abortions because the kids are going to be poor? :smh:

I never said encourage them. Not discouraging/banning them doesn't mean encouraging them.

Do you believe it's good for the human species to introduce more carriers of genes with less favorable traits? Do you believe in Darwinism? Have you seen Idiocracy?

Well, with as many cars on the roads these days it is my opinion that we are in need of a good old fashioned genocide.

adwords-account-structure-theoffice

The North GA wine trail is fun, too, but we're planning a Kentucky Bourbon Trail jaunt on an away game weekend this Fall.

http://kybourbontrail.com/
You will love it. Make sure you visit Talbot's Tavern in Bardstown. It was built in 1779 and been through a couple of fires, and is supposedly haunted. Many famous people have visited there, like Abe Lincoln, Jesse James and many others. They have a sampler tray of Bourbons that you have to try. Well aged whiskeys like Pappy Van Winkle, Elijah Craig, and many more.

A friend of mine that lives in Louisville took me there and we were sitting next to a couple of ladies that had the sampler. They left and only two of the samples were gone from the tray. I asked the server if we could have the rest. She obliged and we indulged. It was awesome!.

Wasn't serious. Have a BIL that gets it for me when I go up to N.AL. None of that low alcohol stuff, this is the real McCoy.

When I was in high school we got our hands on a jug that we took camping with us. None of us had ever tried it. A buddy of mine was the first to try it and he poured about half a cup full and everybody was daring him to kill it. He turned it up and by the time he did the bottom had been eaten out of the Styrofoam cup. He looked through it at the ball in the sky and said...I guess that's why they call it "Moonshine".

Back
Top Bottom