| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Turkey is not stable enough to manage hundreds of thousands of refugees. If oil stays at $40, or drops, the Saudis and every other middle eastern producing country, as well as Russia, will be compromised.

RTR,

Tim

Turkey and Saudi Arabia have been politically stable for decades. Especially compared to most of the region. The real answer is that they didn't want them and wouldn't take them.

It Takes Eleven said:
I see it a little differently, but I agree neither was willing to help. Turkey has dissident factions they battle constantly, and there is the tug between the U.S. and Russia for their favor. No disagreement they didn't want them. The pressure of weak oil on every ME regime is appreciable. I'm not predicting the royal family is in peril, but about a third, maybe 40 percent, of Saudi residents are foreign workers. The're not going to add a million that aren't there to fill an employment need.

Turkey's burning, and I don't mean the deep fryer on the back deck.

Why do I get the idea this was done by a Bama Fan? :D

18622403_1280256085425359_2926757909787126959_n.jpg

Since this seems like the closest thing to a random thread, here we go...

Greetings from New Orleans! While I am on vacation I decided to spend a couple days here in the Big Easy. Had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe,went by the French Quarter and walked all over downtown and up and down Canal St. All the while while wearing my Bama gear!

Since this seems like the closest thing to a random thread, here we go...

Greetings from New Orleans! While I am on vacation I decided to spend a couple days here in the Big Easy. Had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe,went by the French Quarter and walked all over downtown and up and down Canal St. All the while while wearing my Bama gear!

Catch the Gumbo Shop, a right off bourbon I believe. Combination platter is a best sampler of decent food in the quarter.

Back
Top Bottom