| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Seriously though.

Make an appointment with your doc. Don't mention your anger mngt problems. Don't tell him you're gonna "lose it" either, as that will just get you a passport to Prozac Nation.

You c/o
severe, fast onset anxiety
Insomnia
N & V
And crippling muscle tension.
I wish I was more of a drinker

Idk.
Angry people get B-52'd. All the time. Never NOT seen it work.

I don't want to piss you off, I'm sure you definitely give a lot of Ativan in the ER, but my wife spent 3 years as a psych nurse in a mental health crisis unit and mental hospital so there's a ton of ativan going on with severely mentally ill people. Said I'm definitely not the only person she's seen with that reaction.

I don't want to piss you off, I'm sure you definitely give a lot of Ativan in the ER, but my wife spent 3 years as a psych nurse in a mental health crisis unit and mental hospital so there's a ton of ativan going on with severely mentally ill people. Said I'm definitely not the only person she's seen with that reaction.
Why would that piss me off?
Those problems along with psychosis are usually associated with long term use and abuse. Two unfortunate aspects of the treatment/mngt of the mentally ill.

I'm not for abortions, but just to play devil's advocate:

An argument could be made that not getting enough federal funding is forcing them to sell abortion by-products in order to fund their birth control and abortion services.

My advocacy de Satan would be this:

What is the aim of the research? Better quality of life based on some discovery that comes from stem cell research? Growing body parts/organs for transplantation? The end of Hep C? The end of blood Bourne cancers? Living tissue for transplantation instead of prosthetics? The end of vascular harvest for cardiac bypass grafts? Vascular transplantations??

There are plenty of potential medical marvels possibly within our reach that could be products of this research. A difficult philosophical conundrum.

Abortion is morally bad, sure, but do we really want 1 million more lower class children per year?

As far as what is done with the fetuses after, I'm not sure why anyone really cares. At that point they're dead. Who cares what happens to them after they're dead... they're DEAD. I can tell you who doesn't care what happens to a dead body... the dead person. Because they're DEAD. Hell, an argument can be made that aborted fetuses weren't even alive to begin with. Might as well make some medical progress and allow them to provide utility to society instead of just being waste.

Abortion is morally bad, sure, but do we really want 1 million more lower class children per year?

As far as what is done with the fetuses after, I'm not sure why anyone really cares. At that point they're dead. Who cares what happens to them after they're dead... they're DEAD. I can tell you who doesn't care what happens to a dead body... the dead person. Because they're DEAD. Hell, an argument can be made that aborted fetuses weren't even alive to begin with. Might as well make some medical progress and allow them to provide utility to society instead of just being waste.
Who else is going to do the landscaping and onion picking when @BlackPawnMartyr becomes President and begins imprisoning Business owners for hiring illegals thus essentially ending illegal immigration??
Those aborted low income children could have!!

I'm not going to give two shits about what happens to my body when I'm gone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

153f4a4efc0921fcd09df6848bb62b92.jpg

The problem becomes more something like them making X times more off of selling the body parts and working to promote more abortions, lobbying for more liberal regulations so they can profit more, etc.

Sure the fetus doesn't care, but having the PP higher ups pushing their employees to "sell more abortions" doesn't seem like a path we should start down.

Back
Top Bottom