| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Never been to Nantucket. Had a blast at the first bar you come to when the Ferry lands at MV, one time. One of my foggiest but fondest memories.
A lot of pretentious tools on both rocks.
I just go mainly to get off Cape. And the boat trip isn't a bad way to lazy away a nice warm afternoon. Most of the time I hit the 1745 Ferry and return on the Red eye. Spend about an hour on Nantucket at sunset. Back on Cape a good three hours before the bars close.

swash, I need some pills man. You gotta hook a brother up
Pills?

That shit is for pimple faced teenagers. I wouldn't risk my license for Roxi or Vicodin.

You should probably look more toward getting an Rx for Lorazepam. That's good shit. And the IV version is like the feeling you get right after orgasm. Total relaxation and a fantastic case of the I don't give a fucks. Without the sticky Dick of course.

Pills?

That shit is for pimple faced teenagers. I wouldn't risk my license for Roxi or Vicodin.

You should probably look more toward getting an Rx for Lorazepam. That's good shit. And the IV version is like the feeling you get right after orgasm. Total relaxation and a fantastic case of the I don't give a fucks. Without the sticky Dick of course.
Ok. I'll take it. Hurry up

Unfortunately I'm out of state and not a Dr.
@Snout Spout
Not a typical reaction. Ativan is used firstly as an anti-convulsant in seizure patients, and in the mngt of detoxification from alcohol to prevent detox seizures. It is a benzo so I'm not discounting your experience. That just sucks because riding on the VAN is great!!

It's not super unusual. It does happen. Maybe around 15%. Ativan is better for anxiety than outright anger. It also seems to work better for women than men.

Not yet. But a traveler friend of mine are gonna hit it. He's a huge BB fan.

Did you ever visit the Cape?
Yes and Martha's Vineyard. The only places I didn't go that I wanted to was Canada and Niagra Falls.
I was stationed at Fort Devens before it closed which is about a 30 train ride to Boston. We would stay at the military YMCA in Charleston because it was cheap. Get drunk and take the water taxi across the bay first thing the next morning. Got to go to the old garden and see the Celtics(say behind a pole) and the Bruins. Fenway was great. But just because it's Fenway. Colleges everywhere. Was a good time.

Yes and Martha's Vineyard. The only places I didn't go that I wanted to was Canada and Niagra Falls.
I was stationed at Fort Devens before it closed which is about a 30 train ride to Boston. We would stay at the military YMCA in Charleston because it was cheap. Get drunk and take the water taxi across the bay first thing the next morning. Got to go to the old garden and see the Celtics(say behind a pole) and the Bruins. Fenway was great. But just because it's Fenway. Colleges everywhere. Was a good time.

Yeah. I've been to Fenway about a dozen times. Basketball's out of season. But I hang out more on the Cape than in the city. But I can't see myself living here for any length of time. 6 months will be plenty.

Back
Top Bottom