| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Man the Woolly got heavy this weekend. BiffOne* calling people out for not donating. BiffOne* getting mad because somebody calling him out for not donating. BiffOne* almost dying for taking too many drugs.

Ont the first ever episode of VH1's "Behind the Woolly"...

618303f5d6701977f1b3655ac77731ec.jpg

Man the Woolly got heavy this weekend. BiffOne* calling people out for not donating. BiffOne* getting mad because somebody calling him out for not donating. BiffOne* almost dying for taking too many drugs.

Ont the first ever episode of VH1's "Behind the Woolly"...

618303f5d6701977f1b3655ac77731ec.jpg
What does the pic have to do with anything?

Long story short: I was sitting in a chair. I threw up on myself and passed out. Was crashed for hours. Had to be 10p at the latest and didn't wake up until after 3.30a. I woke up for a second at some point in between, but felt woozy and like I should go back to sleep. And I did.

What's weird about this is I didn't have that much to drink. I'm a regularly heavy drinker, prob an alcoholic to be truthful. I don't vomit often. I had like 2 glasses of wine, and 2 screwdrivers between 6 and 10pm roughly. I wasn't even tipsy or stumbly before this happened. At first I focused on how bizarre it was that I threw up like that because I find it embarrassing and really unusual for me. The only thing I could think of was the vodka and oj just being rough on my stomach. I did have 1 incident about 12 years ago where I had a bunch of screwdrivers with cheap vodka on an empty stomach and was driven as a passenger through constant stop and go redlight traffic at night. I didn't drink as heavily regularly then, though, and was a lot thinner. But I figured, yeah I guess oj and vodka are just rough on my stomach as a combo, maybe because of the excessive acidity.

But then this morning it hit me that even weirder than the vomiting was my sudden crashing and staying crashed. That's not like me at all. NEVER in my years of drinking have I ever passed out like that. Even the times when I had tons of liquor on an absolutely empty stomach and feeling miserable or even vomiting, I did not fall asleep. I would have been more likely to feel miserable and lay on the floor til I puked and felt better than simply puke and pass out. NEVER happens to me.

I don't even sleep well normally. I have a hard ass time sleeping or staying asleep in normal situations.

I told my wife this morning I realized the passing out was even more bizarre for me than the vomiting and she said "Are you getting paranoid? Do you think you were slipped a mickey or something"?

Sounds like you were 'Cosbyed'. You didn't have any pudding that evening did you?

ba1438ba44d7da30165dd0b9d25af9c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom