| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Way too soon to know how this works out, but we may have found our chocolate Saban to resurrect our BB program. He's definitely the right height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, tell me if this seems right or wrong to you, but not as a joke:

Have you guys any knowledge or heard anything about stuff commonly being put in drinks with oj in them? Because I know I'm paranoid, but that's what I had a couple of, and when I starting looking up articles and stories about drugged drinks, just about every one of them mentions an orange juice concoction.
Seriously. Your account sounds like GHB. We get at least 1-2 a night up here. Talked to a buddy of mine back home who's also a nurse and he said they're starting to see it a little back home.

They call it "Fantasy" here. It is used heavily in the Gay population. Google Bear Week Provincetown, Mass. Yeah. Worked one summer in Cape Cod. It usually is in powder form. They mix it in your drink. It's tasteless. And it occurs naturally in the body so there's no "test" to see if you were slipped the drug. Usually what happens is the patient pukes and passes out. Sometimes the situation requires intubation to protect the patient's airway. But usually the patient sleeps it off. Wakes up. Pukes some more and goes home.

Last edited:
Let me start by saying I am a CAJ fan and I'm happy about the excitement he has brought to the program.

But, we could have hired Betty white and it would have been a welcomed change from Grant.

I still hear the same rumblings about his wife despising tuscaloosa... I mean she truly hates the place and I think has given up on trying to make it work for her. I know that will affect how long he stays, but hopefully he can get us on the right track before that time comes.

Interesting question on the radio yesterday: how much money would it take for you to go 3 cumulative minutes with Rousey in the Octagon? If you get knocked out in 20 secs, you gotta get back in and finish your 3 minutes when you get back able to fight.
I believe I could go longer than three minutes in the Octagon with her. But I'm NOT pulling out.

And I'd do it for free!!

I believe I could go longer than three minutes in the Octagon with her. But I'm NOT pulling out.

And I'd do it for free!!
icon_lol.gif

Back
Top Bottom