| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Got to take the annual cotinine test at the end of the week. Been vaping for 2 1/2 years at 11mg level. Dropped back to 0 mg today and wearing a nic patch. Will probably wear it today and tomorrow then stop the patch. Got some oral peroxide as well. If I test positive my insurance will go up. Makes me sick, my doctor classifies me a non-smoker because I vape, but yet the medical industry is more apt to take my money than some of the fat-ass co-workers I deal with.

Have any of you guys ever had your drink drugged or felt like your drink might have been drugged or known someone who it happened to or might have happened to? If so, what did it feel like?

The weirdest shit happened to me the other day, and the more I think about it, the stranger it is.

Are you farting without sound now?

Long story short: I was sitting in a chair. I threw up on myself and passed out. Was crashed for hours. Had to be 10p at the latest and didn't wake up until after 3.30a. I woke up for a second at some point in between, but felt woozy and like I should go back to sleep. And I did.

What's weird about this is I didn't have that much to drink. I'm a regularly heavy drinker, prob an alcoholic to be truthful. I don't vomit often. I had like 2 glasses of wine, and 2 screwdrivers between 6 and 10pm roughly. I wasn't even tipsy or stumbly before this happened. At first I focused on how bizarre it was that I threw up like that because I find it embarrassing and really unusual for me. The only thing I could think of was the vodka and oj just being rough on my stomach. I did have 1 incident about 12 years ago where I had a bunch of screwdrivers with cheap vodka on an empty stomach and was driven as a passenger through constant stop and go redlight traffic at night. I didn't drink as heavily regularly then, though, and was a lot thinner. But I figured, yeah I guess oj and vodka are just rough on my stomach as a combo, maybe because of the excessive acidity.

But then this morning it hit me that even weirder than the vomiting was my sudden crashing and staying crashed. That's not like me at all. NEVER in my years of drinking have I ever passed out like that. Even the times when I had tons of liquor on an absolutely empty stomach and feeling miserable or even vomiting, I did not fall asleep. I would have been more likely to feel miserable and lay on the floor til I puked and felt better than simply puke and pass out. NEVER happens to me.

I don't even sleep well normally. I have a hard ass time sleeping or staying asleep in normal situations.

I told my wife this morning I realized the passing out was even more bizarre for me than the vomiting and she said "Are you getting paranoid? Do you think you were slipped a mickey or something"?

I hardly ever drink and the amount you described wouldnt give me that reaction. Sounds like you were slipped something or wrong drink. Hopefully, no one stole anything from you. Watch your accounts.

Bizarre, Snout.

I had a Christmas party at my house about 9 years ago. All my agents and my boss were present. My boss and I have put the booze away in large doses, on many occasions. He was drinking Crown and Coke and asked one of the female agents to make him another. She made it, handed it to him and said "Have fun". That was only his second drink. All of a sudden, he starts talking out of character for him and starts giving a couple of the female agents back rubs....under their blouses.

Long story short, he remembers nothing and got turned in to HR. He survived the scrutiny of that, but it was quite an ordeal. The girl that fixed his drink was a druggy, but no one knew it at the time.

Good times!

Wanting you to be out of it so they could make a play on your wife?

It's possible. It's also possible I picked up the wrong person's drink in the dark (who wanted to drug themselves or was attempted to be drugged? I dunno).

I was at a party where I knew no one other than my wife. As far as I know my wife only knew the girl who lived there too, She was an ex-coworker of hers. She had met 1 other person there at the girl's house once. The hostess even told us when we got there she didn't know half the people there herself because it was thrown in honor of another guest there. So we were there with a ton of people we didn't know, so who knows.

Long story short: I was sitting in a chair. I threw up on myself and passed out. Was crashed for hours. Had to be 10p at the latest and didn't wake up until after 3.30a. I woke up for a second at some point in between, but felt woozy and like I should go back to sleep. And I did.

What's weird about this is I didn't have that much to drink. I'm a regularly heavy drinker, prob an alcoholic to be truthful. I don't vomit often. I had like 2 glasses of wine, and 2 screwdrivers between 6 and 10pm roughly. I wasn't even tipsy or stumbly before this happened. At first I focused on how bizarre it was that I threw up like that because I find it embarrassing and really unusual for me. The only thing I could think of was the vodka and oj just being rough on my stomach. I did have 1 incident about 12 years ago where I had a bunch of screwdrivers with cheap vodka on an empty stomach and was driven as a passenger through constant stop and go redlight traffic at night. I didn't drink as heavily regularly then, though, and was a lot thinner. But I figured, yeah I guess oj and vodka are just rough on my stomach as a combo, maybe because of the excessive acidity.

But then this morning it hit me that even weirder than the vomiting was my sudden crashing and staying crashed. That's not like me at all. NEVER in my years of drinking have I ever passed out like that. Even the times when I had tons of liquor on an absolutely empty stomach and feeling miserable or even vomiting, I did not fall asleep. I would have been more likely to feel miserable and lay on the floor til I puked and felt better than simply puke and pass out. NEVER happens to me.

I don't even sleep well normally. I have a hard ass time sleeping or staying asleep in normal situations.

I told my wife this morning I realized the passing out was even more bizarre for me than the vomiting and she said "Are you getting paranoid? Do you think you were slipped a mickey or something"?

Have you searched the web for your name and images? This could get embarrassing.

Bizarre, Snout.

I had a Christmas party at my house about 9 years ago. All my agents and my boss were present. My boss and I have put the booze away in large doses, on many occasions. He was drinking Crown and Coke and asked one of the female agents to make him another. She made it, handed it to him and said "Have fun". That was only his second drink. All of a sudden, he starts talking out of character for him and starts giving a couple of the female agents back rubs....under their blouses.

Long story short, he remembers nothing and got turned in to HR. He survived the scrutiny of that, but it was quite an ordeal. The girl that fixed his drink was a druggy, but no one knew it at the time.

Good times!

Messed up stuff.

I hardly ever drink and the amount you described wouldnt give me that reaction. Sounds like you were slipped something or wrong drink. Hopefully, no one stole anything from you. Watch your accounts.

I didn't have anything on me. I put the wallet in my wife's purse which started out the evening locked in the trunk. I will say the purse was inside the house when I woke up, though. Apparently my wife went out and got it at some point after I was unconscious.

It's possible. It's also possible I picked up the wrong person's drink in the dark (who wanted to drug themselves or was attempted to be drugged? I dunno).

I was at a party where I knew no one other than my wife. As far as I know my wife only knew the girl who lived there too, She was an ex-coworker of hers. She had met 1 other person there at the girl's house once. The hostess even told us when we got there she didn't know half the people there herself because it was thrown in honor of another guest there. So we were there with a ton of people we didn't know, so who knows.
I would likely suspect the guy that likes to stick his dick in shit.

Seriously, I don't understand why you guys drink like you do. I rarely read anything good that comes from it.

I didn't have anything on me. I put the wallet in my wife's purse which started out the evening locked in the trunk. I will say the purse was inside the house when I woke up, though. Apparently my wife went out and got it at some point after I was unconscious.
This smells on conspiracy. You and your wife having problems?

Back
Top Bottom