| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

He could’ve been found guilty in Wyoming or Texas and all of you would still be bitching and moaning about it being rigged and unfair just like his stupid ass would be. Speaking of get real
He may have done this. He may have done that. He also may have done this.

You don't have to be unanimous on which...

ANY other situation, ANY other person, and you'd be saying, "kangaroo court."

A federal election charge can not be charged under a state statute.

Get real is a question? I'm looking at the law, the abuse there of. And it's the government.

@ElephantStomp one thing you may miss here. This is about the perversion of the judicial system under this current administration. While Trump is the conversation, there are others.

IE: A grandmother is sent to jail for praying in front of an abortion clinic. But, people who destroy property are okay. Someone praying is in jail...and someone who commits other crimes ..."have a good day."

It disappoints you can see the perversion. I'll argue it started with Nixon, then moved to Clinton, and when into hyper drive now.

He may have done this. He may have done that. He also may have done this.

You don't have to be unanimous on which...

ANY other situation, ANY other person, and you'd be saying, "kangaroo court."

A federal election charge can not be charged under a state statute.

Get real is a question? I'm looking at the law, the abuse there of. And it's the government.
They filed charges that are against STATE LAW not federal anything, I’ve even went through the trouble to say which NY law he broke.

He was charged with falsifying business records- NY Penal Law §175.10., state law and charges.

Give me a break with the silly kangaroo court and government abuse of law.

@ElephantStomp one thing you may miss here. This is about the perversion of the judicial system under this current administration. While Trump is the conversation, there are others.

IE: A grandmother is sent to jail for praying in front of an abortion clinic. But, people who destroy property are okay. Someone praying is in jail...and someone who commits other crimes ..."have a good day."

It disappoints you can see the perversion. I'll argue it started with Nixon, then moved to Clinton, and when into hyper drive now.
The administration has nothing to do with it, but y’all on the right keep screaming it. My god the lack of accountability by you on the right is damn astonishing-the party of law and order (my ass), more like the party of law and order unless it involves somebody we worship then y’all cry more than a damn toddler.

Here’s the biggest difference you on the right and us on the left, if Hunter or any other democrat does some slimy, stupid shit we want them held accountable, but y’all don’t want people held accountable unless its somebody on the left.

Praying in front of the abortion clinic isn’t against the law, harassment and assault are, many times at abortion clinics those people “praying” are harassing and assaulting people. People that destroy property, glad you brought that up, you on the right don’t believe anybody from Jan 6 should be held accountable, but fuck me the rioters damn well better be….again give me a break with the silly hypocrisy.

Oh I can see the perversion, but the difference is I can also see that Trump perverted it also and you on the right can’t

They filed charges that are against STATE LAW not federal anything, I’ve even went through the trouble to say which NY law he broke.

He was charged with falsifying business records- NY Penal Law §175.10., state law and charges.

Which were out of the statute of limitations. Damn man. You really don't know a lot about this case.

And again, in a Federal election charge, state law doesn't apply.

Here’s the biggest difference you on the right and us on the left, if Hunter or any other democrat does some slimy, stupid shit we want them held accountable, but y’all don’t want people held accountable unless its somebody on the left.
And exactly how long did they take to bring up Hunter's things? Another statute of limitations thing...

And again, I'm not on the right. I'm not on the left. I sitting here looking at both sides and saying, "y'all are some dumb fucks." As exampled by...
Praying in front of the abortion clinic isn’t against the law,
...and a grandmother is in jail for doing that very thing.

But you can burn down a building, destroy a courthouse, .... name it from 2020, and you aren't in jail.

The political persecutions, yes, persecutions, are ridiculous.

The current moron-in-chief just apologized to Ukrainian president Zelensky for a month long lull in our hard earned tax dollars, not getting to him sooner.. money that most Alabamians and Americans did not want sent go there..If Trump doesn’t win The USA is over..
Please God send a thunderbolt to Normandy now!

Specifically it was falsifying business records to impact a federal election. That’s why NY had no jurisdiction. Falsifying business records in NY results in a fine (Hillary falsified business records with the Steele dossier and paid a fine).

Specifically it was falsifying business records to impact a federal election. That’s why NY had no jurisdiction. Falsifying business records in NY results in a fine (Hillary falsified business records with the Steele dossier and paid a fine).
Well he was charged with NY Penal 175.10 which is a NY law that he broke 34 times. The law he was charged with is different than the Hillary thing. The FEC charged Hillary and the DNC not NY

And exactly how long did they take to bring up Hunter's things? Another statute of limitations thing...

And again, I'm not on the right. I'm not on the left. I sitting here looking at both sides and saying, "y'all are some dumb fucks." As exampled by...

...and a grandmother is in jail for doing that very thing.

But you can burn down a building, destroy a courthouse, .... name it from 2020, and you aren't in jail.

The political persecutions, yes, persecutions, are ridiculous.
Ask your side why when they had control off the White House and had all of Trump’s cronies in the DOJ they didn’t charge Hunter

You can say you’re not on the right until you’re blue in the face, when you agree with them over and over and over and over you’re not middle ground, so if it makes you feel better you can call it whatever you want, but as I’ve told you before if it smells like monkey, acts like a monkey, and looks like a monkey then it damn sure isn’t a lizard

Rioters were charged during 2020, anybody that expected law enforcement to be able to charge everybody is plain and simply an idiot and should keep quiet unless they were in the fucking arena during that time.

I guarantee she’s in jail for harassment not for simply praying, gtfo here with that shit dude, a cop isn’t going to stroll up and arrest somebody for praying, so get your persecuted Christian shit out here.

Again you wanted rioters from 2020 arrested, but not the Jan 6th rioters, the absolute hypocrisy by y’all is ridiculous

I’ve already stated in this thread about Cuomo and statute of limitations, so I’d suggest looking for that

It wasn’t a federal anything
Honest to God. Re-read this and tell me how it make sense.

It wasn't a federal anything...in a Federal charge, in a Federal election.

You don't know what you are talking about here. Offense intended.

Ok, so in NY, you can take "hush" money payments and sigh an NDA, then renege on the legal agreement with no consequences, but you cannot settle a bill with your lawyer if it's been incorrectly labeled, even though the statue of limitations has passed.

Breaking news!! ..potential jury misconduct in the Trump trial..

Honest to God. Re-read this and tell me how it make sense.

It wasn't a federal anything...in a Federal charge, in a Federal election.

You don't know what you are talking about here. Offense intended.

I do in fact know what I’m talking about. I read the fucking thing, it was state charges, I know this is hard for Trump people to grasp because everything bad that happens to Trump is Biden’s fault, but he was charged with STATE FELONIES nothing federal, Jesus man this is simple

Back
Top Bottom