| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

Think about this ...

We could have a federal court proceeding happening with Trump and at the same time there are impeachment proceedings against Biden...all during an election season.

If Trump can be impeached after leaving office, can Biden be impeached for his term as VP?

B.A.N.A.N.A.

Trump did a great job his first term except he didn't drain the swamp. He can't do it on his own. The collapse of the dollar is going to be more important than who the president is going to be. Our GDP has to be more than the trillions our government is spending.

I almost posted something similar to this. Three questions. Regardless of how you feel about Trump and Biden. First question is will either of them serve any time in prison? Second question, as of right now, who will be our next president? Third question, if Trump is in jail during the election, who will be out next president?

Who, when even RD is criticizing this move?
There's a long way to go, so I don't think it's safe to assume he'll be the nominee. When you’re on tape saying you know something is confidential and you kept it anyway - and you’re flaunting out of a toxic ego trip - DOJ prosecutors have a pretty good record with that. It’s not the same as saying grab women by the hoo-hah on tape.

Wouldn’t be surprising. We haven’t had decent candidates last cycle or this next one. Dude is a shitty human being and yet people still voted for him, so don’t see how this would change anything.

I yearn for the days of good decent candidates

There's a long way to go, so I don't think it's safe to assume he'll be the nominee. When you’re on tape saying you know something is confidential and you kept it anyway - and you’re flaunting out of a toxic ego trip - DOJ prosecutors have a pretty good record with that. It’s not the same as saying grab women by the hoo-hah on tape.
This doesn't work as an argument against. 🤷‍♂️

"Fire the prosecutor or you're not getting the money."

Back
Top Bottom