| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

That’s more or less what I’m saying to you too. You don’t want tools for local law enforcement, but people will call to take of their stupid problems with somebody, so when you don’t want us having said tools then lose the emergency number and don’t call, figure it out on your own
Police departments need armored personnel carriers? I said local PD’s don’t require federal funding. Locals pay to fund local PD’s through ever increasing taxes. At one time Fultondale, Al had an APC & only have around 20 officers. Your solution to issues seem to be more taxes & bigger gov. That’s certainly a communal mindset that is counter to everything this country stood for prior to 1861 but has rushed headlong into since 1865.

Police departments need armored personnel carriers? I said local PD’s don’t require federal funding. Locals pay to fund local PD’s through ever increasing taxes. At one time Fultondale, Al had an APC & only have around 20 officers. Your solution to issues seem to be more taxes & bigger gov. That’s certainly a communal mindset that is counter to everything this country stood for prior to 1861 but has rushed headlong into since 1865.
We definitely need bearcats, for SWAT calls, warrant service, barricaded subjects, etc.

A lot of local places don’t have taxes increasing or otherwise, Wyoming has a 5% tax on non food items, that’s not enough to fund law enforcement. I’m not talking constitutionally, I’m talking procedures

Take that up with Fultondale, a place like that may not need an APC, but what they do or don’t need and what other places need are not the same.

As long as the federal government can determine what I can and can’t do they most definitely should fund local PDs to some extent

Too expensive to fly them to the Taliban..😉

Police departments need armored personnel carriers?
This is a confusing question to voice.

There's a lady I know who lost her husband recently. I check in on her. But, I don't go in that neighborhood without "protection."

If I'm making that decision based on the neighborhood...do you see where I'm going here? I'm more comfortable checking in on her now than I was a few months ago when we didn't have open carry.

Honest question here!!!

We see Trump get “convicted” and his popularity/base grows and gets more excited, right???

If the convictions had the opposite effect, do we see H Biden get “convicted”????

I have an opinion, and I know opinions are like ass holes. What is yalls thoughts?

He was tried on the least charges possible. Tax fraud and gun charges, lying on his application for a handgun. He may get a slap on the wrist before being pardoned by Joe.

What was the most meaningful fact to come out of his trial? It was introduced into the record that HB's laptop and information contained on it is real and damning to the Biden family and charges can be brought against them any time within the next five years.

He was tried on the least charges possible. Tax fraud and gun charges, lying on his application for a handgun. He may get a slap on the wrist before being pardoned by Joe.

What was the most meaningful fact to come out of his trial? It was introduced into the record that HB's laptop and information contained on it is real and damning to the Biden family and charges can be brought against them any time within the next five years.
He won’t be pardoned. If there’s anything on the laptop that’s criminal then they should pursue charges against the President and any member of his family that was involved

He shouldn't have been charged. The law isn't right on this. It's not constitutional. His 2A rights are being violated.
He shouldn't have been prosecuted because few are for this offense, particularly if they have recovered from their addiction. He lied on a gun application. That's against the law. Drug users owning guns, that's an open issue.

That's against the law.
Tell me where this if found in the second amendment. My 'issue' is it is a made up law that goes against constitutional rights.

IE: Let's say we have a vet that uses cannabis for pain and he has a gun. Is that against the law? He can't defend himself because he fights pain. Is he addicted?

Addict. That's subjective.

In my view, the whole premise is fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom