| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

So, the DOJ is filled with cronies.

Think about what you are posting here, amigo.
During the Trump presidency the DOJ was filled with his pansy ass yes men and they did nothing to Hunter or Hillary even after his slimy ass kept hollering “lock her up”, so it took a DOJ that you and every other righty has said is “corrupt” to charge Hunter with anything

Breaking news!! ..potential jury misconduct in the Trump trial..
Except for it was posted by a dude that self described himself as a “shit poster and troll”

I do in fact know what I’m talking about. I read the fucking thing, it was state charges, I know this is hard for Trump people to grasp because everything bad that happens to Trump is Biden’s fault, but he was charged with STATE FELONIES nothing federal, Jesus man this is simple
Evidently not.

But, we'll go with your "state charges" line for a bit. Unconstitutional. Statute of Limitations.

During the Trump presidency the DOJ was filled with his pansy ass yes men and they did nothing to Hunter or Hillary even after his slimy ass kept hollering “lock her up”, so it took a DOJ that you and every other righty has said is “corrupt” to charge Hunter with anything
You know what's crazy about what you posted? He said it was bad for the country to peruse it farther.

You know what's not crazy about what you posted? Once again, juvenile when trying to talk about real world things. There is absolutely no reason to use a phrase like "pansy ass" unless we're talking about the people hired in this administration. :devilish: You would think Trump was out stealing suitcases...or, dressing like a woman.

You see how this can go? Stop with the petty bullshit.

You know what's crazy about what you posted? He said it was bad for the country to peruse it farther.

You know what's not crazy about what you posted? Once again, juvenile when trying to talk about real world things. There is absolutely no reason to use a phrase like "pansy ass" unless we're talking about the people hired in this administration. :devilish: You would think Trump was out stealing suitcases...or, dressing like a woman.

You see how this can go? Stop with the petty bullshit.
Ok, here I’ll change the wording just for you……his DOJ was filled incompetent yes men and yet they still couldn’t find anything on Hunter, it took a new non Trump DOJ to come up with charges for Hunter.

Ok, here I’ll change the wording just for you……his DOJ was filled incompetent yes men and yet they still couldn’t find anything on Hunter, it took a new non Trump DOJ to come up with charges for Hunter.
You mean to say it took a non trump person to file charges?

Explain this "couldn't find anything on Hunter" thing. Money. Crack. It's all there.

Cuomo during covid changed the state laws of Statute of Limitations (I’ve already told you this), the state charges were filed pretty close to the new statute laws
we are still circuling the point. A state can't charge on federal premises.

More importantly, a state SHOULDN'T be allowed to violate rights like they have.

Irony. The "state" that you stand behind continues to ruin the states. Blatantly. I don't understand how you do not see this.

we are still circuling the point. A state can't charge on federal premises.

More importantly, a state SHOULDN'T be allowed to violate rights like they have.

Irony. The "state" that you stand behind continues to ruin the states. Blatantly. I don't understand how you do not see this.
A state didn’t charge on federal anything, they charged state charges, good lord man I’ve explained this 100 times

I’m not standing behind a state, I’m standing behind the judicial system, this is what I mean when I say the party of law and order except for when it’s one of their own. But, this is the same party that cut federal funding to local law enforcement all four years of Daddy Don’s presidency and the same party that put out their budget platform that also cuts federal funding to local law enforcement

A state didn’t charge on federal anything, they charged state charges, good lord man I’ve explained this 100 times

I’m not standing behind a state, I’m standing behind the judicial system, this is what I mean when I say the party of law and order except for when it’s one of their own. But, this is the same party that cut federal funding to local law enforcement all four years of Daddy Don’s presidency and the same party that put out their budget platform that also cuts federal funding to local law enforcement
Hypocrites don’t realize that they are hypocrites. There shouldn’t be federal funding of over militarized local police, regardless of who the uni-party selects to be president. The same DOJ (funny term for gestapo) that you call Trumps’ was composed of swamp critters that have been shitting on American liberties since the inception of the unPatriot Act. The DOJ under Trump investigated & harassed him and others endlessly. Gen Flynn ring a bell?

Hypocrites don’t realize that they are hypocrites. There shouldn’t be federal funding of over militarized local police, regardless of who the uni-party selects to be president. The same DOJ (funny term for gestapo) that you call Trumps’ was composed of swamp critters that have been shitting on American liberties since the inception of the unPatriot Act. The DOJ under Trump investigated & harassed him and others endlessly. Gen Flynn ring a bell?
And nuke the C-lowns I-n A-ction too.. we could get better intelligence from open source intelligence

The Trump DOJ couldn’t or didn’t find anything on Hunter in 4 years, it was the current DOJ that found shit to charge him
This is simply not true. This was all exposed with the NY Post story that was literally censored from the public. "51 former Intelligence officials say...

It was exposed before the election. Mentioned, on stage, where Biden lied about it...

These are historical facts.

Yes. You are. At every turn. You stand behind a party that ignores the constitution, that ignores the rule of law, and then sit there and say, "what about."

And, BTW, cut federal funding to EVERYTHING! Get out of my wallet.

There is no over militarization of local police, there is equipment needed for the job and to be able to do it safely and I’m fine with taxpayers not wanting their money to go into local police, but then with that lose the emergency number when you need it, figure it out on your own.

This is simply not true. This was all exposed with the NY Post story that was literally censored from the public. "51 former Intelligence officials say...

It was exposed before the election. Mentioned, on stage, where Biden lied about it...

These are historical facts.
Ah yes they hid all this stuff from the American people🙄. So, Trump’s DOJ hid stuff about Hunter Biden, that’s what you’re saying?

Back
Top Bottom