| CURRENT EVENTS Is it safe to say Trump just secured the nomination?

Tell me where this if found in the second amendment. My 'issue' is it is a made up law that goes against constitutional rights.

IE: Let's say we have a vet that uses cannabis for pain and he has a gun. Is that against the law? He can't defend himself because he fights pain. Is he addicted?

Addict. That's subjective.

In my view, the whole premise is fucked up.
It doesn't say felon or mentally ill in the Second Amendment, either.

All laws are made up. Then they are passed by Congress. Some are challenged for the constitutionality. Some of those are declared unconstitutional.

He won’t be pardoned. If there’s anything on the laptop that’s criminal then they should pursue charges against the President and any member of his family that was involved

You may be right about no pardon. But I don't believe Daddy will let H spend much time in jail if any. He probably will get a light sentence to begin with and serve some probation.

The laptop is a very different story. From what I have learned about it, there are many details, emails and such, of the family's foreign dealings. It is my understanding that the laptop was turned over to the FBI in December 2015, and was kept under wraps , away from public knowledge all this time. At the same time, it was labeled to be Russian dis - information.

JB has 20 something shell companies that launder money, as was discovered in Congressional investigation. What is the business of these companies? Do they perform a service? What do they sell? How is that money earned? Influence pedaling. They are suspected of selling State secrets, as was Hillary when she had top secret information on her un - protrcted home system. But the Biden's and Clinton's have so far, been protected from prosecution by the FBI and DOJ. If Trump wins, he has promised to clean up the FBI as well as the DOJ and CIA and put people in charge that will do their job and prosecute any and all in government who deserve to be charged. Justice should be equal opportunity for everyone.

You may be right about no pardon. But I don't believe Daddy will let H spend much time in jail if any. He probably will get a light sentence to begin with and serve some probation.

The laptop is a very different story. From what I have learned about it, there are many details, emails and such, of the family's foreign dealings. It is my understanding that the laptop was turned over to the FBI in December 2015, and was kept under wraps , away from public knowledge all this time. At the same time, it was labeled to be Russian dis - information.

JB has 20 something shell companies that launder money, as was discovered in Congressional investigation. What is the business of these companies? Do they perform a service? What do they sell? How is that money earned? Influence pedaling. They are suspected of selling State secrets, as was Hillary when she had top secret information on her un - protrcted home system. But the Biden's and Clinton's have so far, been protected from prosecution by the FBI and DOJ. If Trump wins, he has promised to clean up the FBI as well as the DOJ and CIA and put people in charge that will do their job and prosecute any and all in government who deserve to be charged. Justice should be equal opportunity for everyone.
So, if everything you say is true how come the Trump DOJ didn’t find one thing? Not even one. It took a DOJ under his father to charge him with something.

As for light sentence, ol Donny boy is looking at far far more time and he will definitely get off light, so we can talk about light sentences. Yes, I know what you’re going to say “He shouldn’t have been charged”, “it’s a miscarriage of justice”, “the DOJ is corrupt”, etc

He lied on his application, that’s against the law, so yes he should’ve been charged. His 2A rights aren’t being violated
What part of 2A?" That's the struggle. There's nothing that says "this law is based on a subjective definition."

This law started in the late sixties...before they decided what the language meant. I think the "addict" thing was supposedly defined in '70. I'd have to look up the timeline.

"Unalienable right." Even if you are smoking crack every 20 minutes.

What part of 2A?" That's the struggle. There's nothing that says "this law is based on a subjective definition."

This law started in the late sixties...before they decided what the language meant. I think the "addict" thing was supposedly defined in '70. I'd have to look up the timeline.

"Unalienable right." Even if you are smoking crack every 20 minutes.
If you lie on the application that’s a crime, being an addict isn’t the issue, lying is

So, if everything you say is true how come the Trump DOJ didn’t find one thing? Not even one. It took a DOJ under his father to charge him with something.

As for light sentence, ol Donny boy is looking at far far more time and he will definitely get off light, so we can talk about light sentences. Yes, I know what you’re going to say “He shouldn’t have been charged”, “it’s a miscarriage of justice”, “the DOJ is corrupt”, etc

Yeah, the DOJ and FBI are brimming with longtime employees with very hard left stances who are virtually impossible to fire and too are not likely to work against the hands that feed them. Jeff Sessions and Wm Barr with their few assistants could only do so much when your working pool is pulling mostly in the opposite direction. Sessions was mostly tasked with stopping human trafficking and pedophilia.

Trump should only been charged for misdemeanors if anything. In NY, the so called hush money trial should be nothing more than a slap on the wrist, if that. The real estate case in NY. BS from the start. What business man, real estate person, builder does not over value their properties?
What individual common citizen has never over valued their home or property to get a loan or to sell? Maybe some, but I venture not many.

In Ga. election interference case. I'd bet my best hat that Trump did less interference than any of defeated politicians, MSM or rioters after the 2016 election. Sooner or later, the Real facts will come out and show for certain that cheating DID happen in Ga and other states. See Az, Mi, Penn, Wis. and most likely some other states. Also, see how easy it is to cheat utilizing mail in ballots, set up by the election virus.

In Fl documents case. There is no case there. Facts have come to light recently that the FBI carried into Maralago, on their second visit, docs they should never supposed to see themselves, in order entrap Trump. The DOJ were pissed because they didn't find what they were looking for on their first invasion of Trump's privacy, The P.E.A.D. docs they desperately need to find. To my knowledge, they still remain hidden safely away.

In the DC insurrection case. There IS no case against Trump. They have it all backwards. An insurrection can only happen against a sitting president. Who was the sitting president at that time? President Trump. The insurrection was against Trump and the overthrow of the US government was completed when , through various cheating methods which will be backed up by US Military Intelligence when the time comes.
Military are sworn to our constitution and country but to no man. When the Congress ratified Joe Biden as president, Only then was the over throw complete. Can you smell treason?

Yeah, the DOJ and FBI are brimming with longtime employees with very hard left stances who are virtually impossible to fire and too are not likely to work against the hands that feed them. Jeff Sessions and Wm Barr with their few assistants could only do so much when your working pool is pulling mostly in the opposite direction. Sessions was mostly tasked with stopping human trafficking and pedophilia.

Trump should only been charged for misdemeanors if anything. In NY, the so called hush money trial should be nothing more than a slap on the wrist, if that. The real estate case in NY. BS from the start. What business man, real estate person, builder does not over value their properties?
What individual common citizen has never over valued their home or property to get a loan or to sell? Maybe some, but I venture not many.

In Ga. election interference case. I'd bet my best hat that Trump did less interference than any of defeated politicians, MSM or rioters after the 2016 election. Sooner or later, the Real facts will come out and show for certain that cheating DID happen in Ga and other states. See Az, Mi, Penn, Wis. and most likely some other states. Also, see how easy it is to cheat utilizing mail in ballots, set up by the election virus.

In Fl documents case. There is no case there. Facts have come to light recently that the FBI carried into Maralago, on their second visit, docs they should never supposed to see themselves, in order entrap Trump. The DOJ were pissed because they didn't find what they were looking for on their first invasion of Trump's privacy, The P.E.A.D. docs they desperately need to find. To my knowledge, they still remain hidden safely away.

In the DC insurrection case. There IS no case against Trump. They have it all backwards. An insurrection can only happen against a sitting president. Who was the sitting president at that time? President Trump. The insurrection was against Trump and the overthrow of the US government was completed when , through various cheating methods which will be backed up by US Military Intelligence when the time comes.
Military are sworn to our constitution and country but to no man. When the Congress ratified Joe Biden as president, Only then was the over throw complete. Can you smell treason?
Man I hit the nail on the head. It’s like I’ve read this playbook before

He lied on his application, that’s against the law, so yes he should’ve been charged. His 2A rights aren’t being violated
How ironic is this? A dim being charged with lying? Since there is no truth, how can there be a lie? Truth is relative, each individual has their own truth. He needed the gun for protection, that's Hunter's truth, so what if he lied? He didn't hurt anybody. Probably a bunch of righties passed that law (those uneducated folks that believe in absolute truth) and it should be overturned by the lefties in power. You know the way they went around the state legislatures and passed mail in ballots, etc. If you don't like the law, change it covertly to make it work for you. Free Hunter!!!

Back
Top Bottom