| FOOD I'm in the mood for a food thread. If it's boring? I don't want to hear about it. A twist on something? Yeah.

When I say real butter it’s just got to be real butter. If it kind of comes apart and oily it’s not 100% butter….

But I do use some compound butters every so often… now when I cook with butter I always brown it 1st
There is a reason I have capitalized REAL. ;) You can still have a compound butter with REAL butter. You just have to do it. I've done everything from oysters in a butter to @Bamabww and his honey.

Talk about wild coincidences. I've got a lime, radish, and a butter thing going in the kitchen right now to go on a potato.

Got a story about me and April when we got married. She takes her steak rare, med at that time it had to be done. I can now that it med rare and med. Our daughter is like her mother and the rarest, the best for her.

Got a story about me and April when we got married. She takes her steak rare, med at that time it had to be done. I can now that it med rare and med. Our daughter is like her mother and the rarest, the best for her.
The one time "Moo" is appropriate.

This isn't suitable for work. When it comes to a steak, I want it just like a woman. Now, let your mind run with that.

When I feel like something different I will grind coffee beans as fine as I can and mix a bit of brown sugar with it then rub on the ribeyes a bit before grilling. Chuckwagon steaks
That's different. But makes sense. It's about like a pan seared...I'd imagine the brown sugar makes a crispy coating and keeps the flavor/juices inside.

Can't say I would do it...

Back
Top Bottom