| FOOD I'm in the mood for a food thread. If it's boring? I don't want to hear about it. A twist on something? Yeah.

That's what I was after ... but you know how we derail threads here. It's a staple. (yeah...laughing at myself, again.)

It's a good idea. I'd like to read some of the responses. IE: What's on your grocery list? What are you doing with it?
You right we talking about football, then, someone to start talking about the presidential race. But, I like the fact you and the other just let it go on, and you don't stop it.

Terry it has nothing to do with my beliefs. But I'm going and try this.
There are a lot of people that won't cook with wine because it's wine. I could throw some cooking recipes at ya...but as and example, Catfish marinated/cooked in white wine. I throw one together in a cooking dish topped with mushrooms...then make a sauce to the side.

Grilled dawgs :p But have a huge crock pot of queso blanco with grilled hamburger and Rotels to either smother the dawg or just do Lime tostada chips/Fritos. I use heavy cream to thin the dip, to me it’s just better, Also grilled some chicken breast to make chicken salad (granddaughter doesn’t like hot dawgs)., again, Imo grilling it just makes it taste better.

Back
Top Bottom