| FOOD I'm in the mood for a food thread. If it's boring? I don't want to hear about it. A twist on something? Yeah.

This is another subject. How do you make your chocolate milk? I'm a Nesquik guy over Hershey's. Milk, for one. Got Vanilla Bean ice cream in the freezer for two.

Then there are banana splits.

Yessir!!!!!!!

I’m a nesquick guy for sure!!!! Now I also like the pre made extra thick chocolate milk. There was a premade one (can’t remember the brand). Raceways and piggly wigglys had it and it was fantastic!!!! Can’t find it anywhere now!!!

Curious. Have you missed the convo's with @It Takes Eleven and me about food over the last few years? There were three reasons I moved here. One, family. Two, golf. Three, food. The FDA should make my appetite a Schedule 4 drug. Wait. Wrong three letters.

I'm telling ya'! It was both hilarious and a work of art seeing him order a burger. At a bar he calls, "my haunts." I also tip my hat here...I haven't had their pimento cheese but his selection of that, on a medium rare burger, with bacon? UH? Yeah.

You have drug addicts. You have alcoholics. And you have guy that got pissed off because someone mentioned greens. I went and got some.

Some people eat chips. I took that route. Eatin' greens as a snack. I know...not quite right in the head.
I have been reading the site since it was the other site but just found the Our Lives forum a few months back. Read about y'alls bar burger, sandwiches and something else but don't remember a lot of other food topics.

We've definitely made food part of our travels. Food in the south is my favorite overall but chinatown in NYC and San Francisco and Mexican food in the southwest were really good as well. Beef is great in the Midwest if you can find a spot that uses enough salt and pepper. I like Louisiana seafood over east coast seafood but they're both good. All that to say I love good food as well especially if it's interesting. Tried horse sashimi and whale in Japan, horse was good, whale tail not so much. Not a lot i won't try and not a lot I just despise.

Back
Top Bottom