| LIFE Debate

And how much of that was true? This is stupid.

At one point during his speech, he discussed the impact of environmental pollution from oil refineries near his hometown, sharing an anecdote about his childhood.
“And guess what? The first frost, you knew what was happening. You had to put on your windshield wipers to get, literally, the oil slick off the window,” Biden said, according to a White House transcript of his remarks. “That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up (with) have cancer and why can — for the longest time, Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation.”
And nowhere does it say oil cancer. He got skin cancer

You just said something else that's...not well thought out. When have I used Biblical quotes to back my thoughts? Yeah, that doesn't happen.

Just to be clear here. It's an "opinion" that a fertilized cell, which will grow into a human, is a life. When, in fact, that's what happens. But, it's an opinion...not what actually happens.

Yeah. Make it make sense.

You don't want to go down this road because every turn you make is a dead end. Pun not intended, but I'll claim it.
Not you specifically, but you know damn well it would happen by a ton of other people, should’ve clarified that.

Fertilized egg is not a human, you said “kill a kid” which is opinion plain and simple.

No, I don’t want to go down the fucking abortion thing because I have zero interest in having quotes thrown at me from a book that means no more to me than a comic strip. Nor do I want to go down that road because I don’t want to hear about some deity and hell and blah blah blah like has happened at almost every damn “discussion” we have

No, I don’t want to go down the fucking abortion thing because I have zero interest in having quotes thrown at me from a book that means no more to me than a comic strip. Nor do I want to go down that road because I don’t want to hear about some deity and hell and blah blah blah like has happened at almost every damn “discussion” we have
I don't do this with you. Why do you bring it up, talking with me, when it's something I don't do?
Fertilized egg is not a human, you said “kill a kid” which is opinion plain and simple.
What happens to that fertilized egg? Very simple question here. If you don't kill the egg, what does it turn out to be? I specifically used the word life, and then human.
Not you specifically, but you know damn well it would happen by a ton of other people, should’ve clarified that.
This, I appreciate.

I don't do this with you. Why do you bring it up, talking with me, when it's something I don't do?

What happens to that fertilized egg? Very simple question here. If you don't kill the egg, what does it turn out to be? I specifically used the word life, and then human.

This, I appreciate.
I was simply stating that going down that road would lead to a bunch of others throwing that shit at me like has happened with almost every discussion. You know I’m right

So, we’re going to go with what it eventually turns into? So, the burger I had at lunch wasn’t actually a burger? Or we’re not human, we’re bones or ashes?

But, let’s go with your human thing, so a miscarriage is god murdering a human right?

So, you didn't like Moby Dick? :p :devilish:

But, let’s go with your human thing, so a miscarriage is god murdering a human right?
Are you serious? It's as if you are using cut drum for catfish bait. Neither that bait, or the cut drum, work.
I was simply stating that going down that road would lead to a bunch of others throwing that shit at me like has happened with almost every discussion. You know I’m right
My point was...there's no reason to do that replying to me. I know what others say. I don't say the same.
So, we’re going to go with what it eventually turns into? So, the burger I had at lunch wasn’t actually a burger? Or we’re not human, we’re bones or ashes?
Uh, no. Going with what it is. If A, turns into B, C can't say A didn't exist.

Again. It's not my decision. It's that of the mother. It's a law, governed by the state as it should be.

This is a subject, as clear as day, that people want to bring clouds upon.

Are you serious? It's as if you are using cut drum for catfish bait. Neither that bait, or the cut drum, work.

My point was...there's no reason to do that replying to me. I know what others say. I don't say the same.

Uh, no. Going with what it is. If A, turns into B, C can't say A didn't exist.

Again. It's not my decision. It's that of the mother. It's a law, governed by the state as it should be.

This is a subject, as clear as day, that people want to bring clouds upon.
Didn’t answer my question. If abortion is murder then are miscarriages god murdering kids? How about if it’s a non viable pregnancy is that god murdering kids? Torturing?

I know what your point was, mine was telling you I didn’t want to get into it again because I’d get shit quoted to me.

The it’s not your decision has nothing to do with what I said. You said it “eventually turns into a human, so it’s human”, so my burger eventually turns into shit, so that must mean it’s shit and we’re eventually going to turn into bones or ashes, so we’re not human we’re ashes and bones by that logic

Back
Top Bottom