| LIFE Debate

Here's some VP odds... I haven't followed it closely enough to even have a good guess... someone I know, would not call him a friend, who is a Trump bootlicker has been saying for a couple of weeks that it's gonna be Vance. Of this list, I'd prefer Youngkin, Pompeo, Scott, or Rubio, but I think Rubio and Scott would be the only realistic possibilities. I LOL at Pence being on the list... others were too, but I cut it off there.

ROTREPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR VICE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONMONEYLINE
201Doug Burgum +150
202J.D. Vance +350
203Vivek Ramaswamy +700
204Ben Carson +700
205Tim Scott +700
206Marco Rubio +800
207Byron Donalds +1400
208Glenn Youngkin +1400
209Sarah Huckabee Sanders +2000
210Elise Stefanik +2200
211Tulsi Gabbard +2200
212Nikki Haley +2200
213Michael Flynn Sr. +4000
214Mike Pompeo +4000
215Lee Zeldin +4500
216Tucker Carlson +5500
217Mike Pence +5500
I think its down to Scott, Vance or Burgum, my guess Burgum, my wish Scott or Zeldin.

I think Trump should take a long hard look at Byron Donalds.. The man is skilled in Accounting..Frankly, he don't take bullshit from anyone…Donalds would probably help the Black male movement, in the republican party…Donalds has been very loyal to Trump since he began..

The Democrats and the left-leaning media have promoted Joe’s vitality and vigor since before Biden took office. They’ve claimed the videos of Joe’s senior moments are fake. Well, it was exposed and now they can’t ignore it. The emperor has no clothes. 99% of the debate reviews are saying that Joe should bow out, but there’s no way they can force him to. Trump isn’t a great candidate but, after the debate, he’s way ahead of Biden. IMO, it will come down to the VP candidates. Kamala isn’t a positive for the Democrats. If the Democrats were to win, there’s a strong chance that she will go into the Oval Office. Imagine, a candidate who was one of the first to drop out of the Presidential race due to lack of support, taking the highest office in the country. Whoever Trump picks as his VP will decide the election.
In an eerie way, it mirrors teh coverage of the new football staff.
Here's some VP odds... I haven't followed it closely enough to even have a good guess... someone I know, would not call him a friend, who is a Trump bootlicker has been saying for a couple of weeks that it's gonna be Vance. Of this list, I'd prefer Youngkin, Pompeo, Scott, or Rubio, but I think Rubio and Scott would be the only realistic possibilities. I LOL at Pence being on the list... others were too, but I cut it off there.

ROTREPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR VICE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONMONEYLINE
201Doug Burgum +150
202J.D. Vance +350
203Vivek Ramaswamy +700
204Ben Carson +700
205Tim Scott +700
206Marco Rubio +800
207Byron Donalds +1400
208Glenn Youngkin +1400
209Sarah Huckabee Sanders +2000
210Elise Stefanik +2200
211Tulsi Gabbard +2200
212Nikki Haley +2200
213Michael Flynn Sr. +4000
214Mike Pompeo +4000
215Lee Zeldin +4500
216Tucker Carlson +5500
217Mike Pence +5500
When Tucker has the same odds as Pence...you know Mike isn't in the running.

The Democrats and the left-leaning media have promoted Joe’s vitality and vigor since before Biden took office.
A few weeks ago it was either the NY Post or WaPo that published an article about how Biden had lied 17 times in a 15 minute speech. Following the debate I've seen numerous people say, "Trump was lying in the debate." I haven't seen an example of where. Or on what issue.
I'll do some more research for those answers at some point in the next few hours...still left a bit baffled by the whole narrative.

A few weeks ago it was either the NY Post or WaPo that published an article about how Biden had lied 17 times in a 15 minute speech. Following the debate I've seen numerous people say, "Trump was lying in the debate." I haven't seen an example of where. Or on what issue.
I'll do some more research for those answers at some point in the next few hours...still left a bit baffled by the whole narrative.

The people who are saying that Trump was lying in the debate do not know the truth. They only know what the lying msm has told them, which is BS.

The people who are saying that Trump was lying in the debate do not know the truth. They only know what the lying msm has told them, which is BS.
What is real funny is Joe LIEden saying he knew how to “tell the truth”… a man who has been caught lying about his academic credentials.. a man that is a serial plagiarizer… a man that is a serial embellisher…Simply one of the biggest liars and crooks in Congressional
history… the only thing that was missing was the drum roll and the symbol tap and the laughter..

What is real funny is Joe LIEden saying he knew how to “tell the truth”… a man who has been caught lying about his academic credentials.. a man that is a serial plagiarizer… a man that is a serial embellisher…Simply one of the biggest liars and crooks in Congressional
history… the only thing that was missing was the drum roll and the symbol tap and the laughter..
Dems lie/Biden lies to honor their master, Satan, who is the father of lies.

Biden isn’t my preferred candidate, but anybody that thinks Trump is good is fooling themselves. I want better candidates.

But, since we’re stuck with these two I will confidently, but not enthusiastically vote for the cadaver over the wannabe dictator.

@TerryP here’s one example of a lie Trump told “the problem (democrats) have is they’re radical, because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, ninth month, and even after birth”- that’s a lie. “Even after birth” is called infanticide and that’s illegal in every state in this country

Biden isn’t my preferred candidate, but anybody that thinks Trump is good is fooling themselves. I want better candidates.

But, since we’re stuck with these two I will confidently, but not enthusiastically vote for the cadaver over the wannabe dictator.

@TerryP here’s one example of a lie Trump told “the problem (democrats) have is they’re radical, because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, ninth month, and even after birth”- that’s a lie. “Even after birth” is called infanticide and that’s illegal in every state in this country
Some areas in the country have discussed unlimited abortion term limits. It hasn’t reached legislative stage, but it did include termination of a child immediately on birth. Your right, that’s illegal right now, but the legislative process is to change the existing law(s) or making illegal things legal.

This is being debated in California, right now. If you would like me to cite examples, I can. Right now. As can you.

You know there are some radical ideas about this subject. Where's the lie
'

Some areas in the country have discussed unlimited abortion term limits. It hasn’t reached legislative stage, but it did include termination of a child immediately on birth. Your right, that’s illegal right now, but the legislative process is to change the existing law(s) or making illegal things legal.
That’s murder, nobody is going to make it legal to murder

Back
Top Bottom