| LIFE Debate

That’s murder, nobody is going to make it legal to murder
This is what I find most interesting about those who kill babies...they crack skulls and shred spinal columns. They have to tear up that baby to get it out. In many states, it's legal to murder.

Planned Parenthood apparently hands their website over to juveniles, hopefully who are too young and stupid to be irretrievably evil.

In 2019, dim state rep Kathy Tran proposed a bill that would allow abortion in third trimester up to 40 weeks. It would require only 1 doctors approval. The reason? If the mother’s physical or mental health was at risk, the child could be aborted. It was ssid that if the mother is dialating and she can convince the dr that it will negatively affect her mental health, the baby can be murdered then and there. Terry McAuliffe, a dim candidate running for governor in 2021, was asked about this bill. He said he would sign the bill. McAulliffe was the campaign mgr for serial rapist Bill Clinton. He served as Virginias governor from 2014-2018.

This is what I find most interesting about those who kill babies...they crack skulls and shred spinal columns. They have to tear up that baby to get it out. In many states, it's legal to murder.

Planned Parenthood apparently hands their website over to juveniles, hopefully who are too young and stupid to be irretrievably evil.

Except for it’s illegal to murder in every state, I checked, murder is illegal in every state.

Late term abortions 1.3% of all abortions happened after 21 weeks and those happened because of fetal medical conditions and the pregnancy poses a threat to the safety of the mother, only 10% of abortions happened AFTER 13 weeks, so no there isn’t no “cracking skulls and shredding spinal columns”. Let’s remove emotion from things and speak from a medical perspective.

Have you ever been in the room when an abortion has taken place?

Nine states and DC currently do not have gestational limits on abortion. Some of these are evaluating a +1 minute clause.

Current abortion term limits by state
Abortion isn’t murder, that’s an opinion, so if you remove that feeling murder is still illegal in every state.

1.3% of all abortions happened after 21 weeks gestation and only 10% happened after 13 weeks and those occurred because of fetal medical conditions and/or the pregnancy posed a threat someway.

As cited, from the left coast to the right coast, these things have happened. It's not conspiracy, conjecture, or hyperbole. These things, cited in this thread, have happened.

There was no lie there.

What we have is "cheap fakes" coming from the MSM and the POTUS White House.
Ok dude, Trump is the most honest politician ever and the big bully media is picking on him

Abortion isn’t murder, that’s an opinion, so if you remove that feeling murder is still illegal in every state.
If you plant a seed in the ground, and it begins to grow, but someone comes along and plows the field it's destroying a life. It's destroying nature.

If a seed is implanted in a cell, it's not a life, until someone says it is a life. Even though, science says, "it's a life."

Just as your hated orange haired guy said, on the stage, "there are exceptions." But good lord...to say abortion isn't killing a kid? There is no logic found there.

The fact remains. Most abortions are the result of someone not covering their dick or someone not lifting their skirt and saying "take it."

If you plant a seed in the ground, and it begins to grow, but someone comes along and plows the field it's destroying a life. It's destroying nature.

If a seed is implanted in a cell, it's not a life, until someone says it is a life. Even though, science says, "it's a life."

Just as your hated orange haired guy said, on the stage, "there are exceptions." But good lord...to say abortion isn't killing a kid? There is no logic found there.

The fact remains. Most abortions are the result of someone not covering their dick or someone not lifting their skirt and saying "take it."
Saying it’s “killing a kid” is opinion not fact.

We’ve been down this road and I have no interest in going down it again and having the Bible quoted to me, so your no logic thing I’m not going to touch

That would be our POTUS. Claiming, he had "oil cancer."

I get the hyperbole behind Trump. He's a NY real estate agent. That's who he is.

I don't get these hyperbolic stories concocted by POTUS. There's no reason, other than deception.
How’d I guess you were going to say something about somebody on the left?

What he actually said was he had cancer caused by oil refineries.

Except for it’s illegal to murder in every state, I checked, murder is illegal in every state.

Late term abortions 1.3% of all abortions happened after 21 weeks and those happened because of fetal medical conditions and the pregnancy poses a threat to the safety of the mother, only 10% of abortions happened AFTER 13 weeks, so no there isn’t no “cracking skulls and shredding spinal columns”. Let’s remove emotion from things and speak from a medical perspective.

Have you ever been in the room when an abortion has taken place?

Here’s what happens:

Saying it’s “killing a kid” is opinion not fact.

We’ve been down this road and I have no interest in going down it again and having the Bible quoted to me, so your no logic thing I’m not going to touch
You just said something else that's...not well thought out. When have I used Biblical quotes to back my thoughts? Yeah, that doesn't happen.

Just to be clear here. It's an "opinion" that a fertilized cell, which will grow into a human, is a life. When, in fact, that's what happens. But, it's an opinion...not what actually happens.

Yeah. Make it make sense.

You don't want to go down this road because every turn you make is a dead end. Pun not intended, but I'll claim it.

How’d I guess you were going to say something about somebody on the left?

What he actually said was he had cancer caused by oil refineries.
And how much of that was true? This is stupid.

At one point during his speech, he discussed the impact of environmental pollution from oil refineries near his hometown, sharing an anecdote about his childhood.
“And guess what? The first frost, you knew what was happening. You had to put on your windshield wipers to get, literally, the oil slick off the window,” Biden said, according to a White House transcript of his remarks. “That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up (with) have cancer and why can — for the longest time, Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation.”

Back
Top Bottom