| LIFE Debate

@It Takes Eleven it was a historic moment in presidential races. I get it. You don't like Trump, you don't like Biden. Ignoring the whole thing? To me, that doesn't come across as a prudent approach.

I'm with ... Eleven. I don't like either of these guys either. I had a good excuse though; I was at an out-of-town rehearsal. I saw enough of the high... lowlights when I got in. Holy 💩!

1000006397.png

I knew I recognized that look. That's how we all looked when Coach Saban announced his retirement.

I think last night and this morning the dems are trying to come up with a way to get Biden to step aside...They need to put Gavin in there.

I've seen rumors for the last couple of weeks that Billary is gearing up. 🤷 Another point of view...

^^ again, just another point of view

That’s when I turned it off, my son and I were talking and even he said “a presidential debate and they’re arguing about golf handicaps, who the hell cares?” He’s 19 and doesn’t care about politics at all, he has his beliefs obviously, but he asked “Dad, how can these be the best this country has?”
This is an example of one of my core issues with POTUS. Why lie about something as insignificant as a golf handicap? Yes, I have seen him swing a club as VPOTUS. There is NO WAY he was carrying a 6. None.

By no means am I the smartest guy when it comes to political issues. But, I can look at a guy's golf swing and tell you, with no uncertainty, how well he can play. And yes, this IS ego speaking. I can play the game.

This is an example of one of my core issues with POTUS. Why lie about something as insignificant as a golf handicap? Yes, I have seen him swing a club as VPOTUS. There is NO WAY he was carrying a 6. None.

By no means am I the smartest guy when it comes to political issues. But, I can look at a guy's golf swing and tell you, with no uncertainty, how well he can play. And yes, this IS ego speaking. I can play the game.
I wasn’t sure why he needed to even say it to begin with, like how good a person is at golf is important to be President? The entire thing was filled with both of them lying out of their asses

I wasn’t sure why he needed to even say it to begin with, like how good a person is at golf is important to be President? The entire thing was filled with both of them lying out of their asses
Great point.

Why did POTUS bring it up in the first place? This is why I found that bit so stupid.

You don't take a "dig" at a golfer who can play the game. The ONLY reason you do that is a troll attempt. You want to talk about something relatable? I've had people talk shit about golf to me like that. They lost money.

Put this in an old west scene where a guy is saying, "you can't draw fast enough" against a gunslinger.

As petty as this is on my part, the golf thing hit home. You don't lie about your handicap to other golfers. It's a cardinal sin. I want no part of a guy that says he carries a 6, and I'm sitting in the middle of the fairway while he's on his second shot from the reds.

Great point.

Why did POTUS bring it up in the first place? This is why I found that bit so stupid.

You don't take a "dig" at a golfer who can play the game. The ONLY reason you do that is a troll attempt. You want to talk about something relatable? I've had people talk shit about golf to me like that. They lost money.

Put this in an old west scene where a guy is saying, "you can't draw fast enough" against a gunslinger.

As petty as this is on my part, the golf thing hit home. You don't lie about your handicap to other golfers. It's a cardinal sin. I want no part of a guy that says he carries a 6, and I'm sitting in the middle of the fairway while he's on his second shot from the reds.
It was stupid. I play golf (not near as much as you), but I couldn’t tell you my handicap at all and really don’t care to know.

Neither had anything of substance to say and the useless moderators didn’t help. What I watched was two senior citizens acting like middle school playground bullies. Reverting to insults because they weren’t smart enough to answer the questions or say anything remotely intelligent

It was stupid. I play golf (not near as much as you), but I couldn’t tell you my handicap at all and really don’t care to know.

Neither had anything of substance to say and the useless moderators didn’t help. What I watched was two senior citizens acting like middle school playground bullies. Reverting to insults because they weren’t smart enough to answer the questions or say anything remotely intelligent
I just ran into a guy up at the store bragging about the amount of bass he pulled this morning. I asked him where. As soon as he mentioned the bridge he was under I knew, "nope, that didn't happen." I know that bridge. The bass don't settle there. I get fishers and their tall tells..but you don't tell a tall tell to someone who has been there. Done that.

Same thing here with the golf.

OKAY, this is a bit crazy to say, but here goes.

I hold golfers to a higher standard than I do the president. It's a "self-governing" game. If you can govern yourself...

The Democrats and the left-leaning media have promoted Joe’s vitality and vigor since before Biden took office. They’ve claimed the videos of Joe’s senior moments are fake. Well, it was exposed and now they can’t ignore it. The emperor has no clothes. 99% of the debate reviews are saying that Joe should bow out, but there’s no way they can force him to. Trump isn’t a great candidate but, after the debate, he’s way ahead of Biden. IMO, it will come down to the VP candidates. Kamala isn’t a positive for the Democrats. If the Democrats were to win, there’s a strong chance that she will go into the Oval Office. Imagine, a candidate who was one of the first to drop out of the Presidential race due to lack of support, taking the highest office in the country. Whoever Trump picks as his VP will decide the election.

Here's some VP odds... I haven't followed it closely enough to even have a good guess... someone I know, would not call him a friend, who is a Trump bootlicker has been saying for a couple of weeks that it's gonna be Vance. Of this list, I'd prefer Youngkin, Pompeo, Scott, or Rubio, but I think Rubio and Scott would be the only realistic possibilities. I LOL at Pence being on the list... others were too, but I cut it off there.

ROTREPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR VICE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONMONEYLINE
201Doug Burgum +150
202J.D. Vance +350
203Vivek Ramaswamy +700
204Ben Carson +700
205Tim Scott +700
206Marco Rubio +800
207Byron Donalds +1400
208Glenn Youngkin +1400
209Sarah Huckabee Sanders +2000
210Elise Stefanik +2200
211Tulsi Gabbard +2200