| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Political story from Hollywood I didn't know. RFK Jr. and "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

TerryP

Staff
I've watched episodes of CYE here and there; maybe two seasons totaled out of the series. It's a hit and miss show in my world.

I've thought Cheryl David was a good character. And, gotta admit, there's something about Cheryl Hines that strikes me as sexy. I can't put my finger on it (a sexist might say.)

Anywho ... ran across a picture this past week of RJK Jr. and Hines. I had no idea they were married.

Most, MOST, of those Kennedy men have good luck with women.

I've watched episodes of CYE here and there; maybe two seasons totaled out of the series. It's a hit and miss show in my world.

I've thought Cheryl David was a good character. And, gotta admit, there's something about Cheryl Hines that strikes me as sexy. I can't put my finger on it (a sexist might say.)

Anywho ... ran across a picture this past week of RJK Jr. and Hines. I had no idea they were married.

Most, MOST, of those Kennedy men have good luck with women.

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! This is such old news! 😜

New news... Did you know Aaron Rodgers is being considered for his veep?

RFK,jr was asked about accepting Trump’s VP invite.. He replied “ My marriage would never survive that.”…
Last night on faux news with Trace Gallagher

Uncle Joe was so worried about RFK Jr .. Well now he is breathing, a huge sigh of relief and having a big laugh.. what a moronic choice for a vice president !

Uncle Joe was so worried about RFK Jr .. Well now he is breathing, a huge sigh of relief and having a big laugh.. what a moronic choice for a vice president !
Biden wasn’t worried about RFK Jr, but he might be now. She was a great pick for VP, she’s super progressive, she’s pro science, she has a lot of wealth, and she has a lot of tech connections.

Back
Top Bottom