| NEWS Colin Kaepernick part of Nike's 30th anniversary of 'Just Do It' campaign

I know lot of fun is being had in this thread and I enjoy it. That said, you know some of you are going against what our glorious leader, The Emperor of CFB, the Nicktator, has to say on the subject, right? He was asked about it and he said he does not see it as the players disrespecting the veterans, which is what they have also said. It is protesting police brutality. He just thinks it is being overblown and taken out of context. I agree with him, FWIW.

More evidence he's not originally from the state of Alabama.

DmW_krhXoAA81hY.jpg

I cannot believe this thread on rolltidebama.com is 8 pages long. I have wasted at least 15 minutes reading this $hit about an unemployed NFL football player raised by good hearted white folks that said he needed a helping hand. I guess he started kneeling because he was just weak knee'd to start with. If you want to help the cause just quit spitting out crap about this issue and volunteer for something like feeding a homeless shelter or go volunteer to be a food server. There are many more important things in life than sweating over decisions made by a corporation like Nike. They will reap what they sow. Go Newbalance

Just enjoy RolllllTide!

Nike stock on a tear. Up almost $2 per share today.

Tesla on a tear as well simply due to one trader saying "buy". And that was after Musk smoking pot on Joe Rogan's podcast and two executives leaving and the stock dropping like Nike did. The stock market is just up and down until the real numbers hit, and that's all that matters, not anything else in between.

Tesla on a tear as well simply due to one trader saying "buy". And that was after Musk smoking pot on Joe Rogan's podcast and two executives leaving and the stock dropping like Nike did. The stock market is just up and down until the real numbers hit, and that's all that matters, not anything else in between.

So you're saying the market fluctuates? Thanks.

Nike will do well long-term. The difference between Nike and Tesla is that one company makes shitloads of money and the other is Tesla.

So you're saying the market fluctuates? Thanks.

Nike will do well long-term. The difference between Nike and Tesla is that one company makes shitloads of money and the other is Tesla.

No, I'm saying one day of gains does not tell the story you're attempting to portray.

Tesla has a higher upside than Nike, that's a fact. Nike has a thirty year head start, and keeps their overhead low with cheap child labor, while Tesla is pushing to change the world in a positive way as far as emissions and fossil fuel consumption, not to mention all of the other projects they have the availability to tap into. Funny how Tesla can still move the market more than Nike, even after losing "shitloads of money". Investors see the bottom line.

What's the excuse for Nike's sales sky rocketing?

Nike Sales Increase 31% After Kaepernick Ad Despite Backlash

Back
Top Bottom