| NEWS Colin Kaepernick part of Nike's 30th anniversary of 'Just Do It' campaign

@TUSKtimes, I get what you're saying about the confusion. It's an option I've copied in here (another coder) and I'm thinking it can be changed.

However.

I don't know if I can do that. Honest to god, time is a factor as well. It's on my "to do" list...a bit down the page. Remember, I don't know how to do this shit...I figure it out along the way. The site is as much of a hobby as another with a complex train set.

Thank you for donating contributing being a guinea pig. :devil:

It is very annoying. It notifies you even if someone is quoting another person (that quoted you earlier).

So, what is your pull with the higher-ups?

My pull is bitching to @TerryP and hoping he fixes it :rolf:
Careful now...don't want to make me send you to PayPal every other click here, do ya? You remember that Texas guy that was talking crap a few years ago? I can't remember where I sent him...seems like I redirected him to a Okie State site every other click here.

What? I'm just making friendly requests :)

Nike up again today.

Hope you bought the other day. You'd be a guaranteed millionaire if you did.

Gotcha

btw, it's down a little today. Profit-taking.

Must be that the Kaepernick crown blew all their savings the last few days and now the reports are showing unimpressive numbers moving forward. Right?

Reckon not. Nike up again today.

Boom.

So was everything else, boom.

Nike up again today.

Gotcha

Must be that the Kaepernick crown blew all their savings the last few days and now the reports are showing unimpressive numbers moving forward. Right?

Boom.

This line of thought is akin to global warming being true or false because today is hot or cold.

Nike up again today.

Gotcha

Boom.

Stock market on the short term is not a good gauge of the success of a marketing campaign. The best thermometer will be the stores and store owners. The success of a campaign isn’t realized by corporate for 3-6 months.

Kap is still an ass hat and the campaign is still stupid ass it makes at least 50% of the country not want to support them. It may excite the other 50 for a minute but that will only be short term if any.

Stock market on the short term is not a good gauge of the success of a marketing campaign. The best thermometer will be the stores and store owners. The success of a campaign isn’t realized by corporate for 3-6 months.

Kap is still an ass hat and the campaign is still stupid ass it makes at least 50% of the country not want to support them. It may excite the other 50 for a minute but that will only be short term if any.

Not sure what has got you so indignant now. Finally, a way to address the cause without including the anthem. So Kaepernick gets the word out on social reform through a sneaker campaign. You know, you almost make it sound like it's not really about the politics of the anthem at all.

Nike up again today.

Gotcha

Boom.

This line of thought is akin to global warming being true or false because today is hot or cold.

It's more of a joke at this point, and we both know that. As dumb as this thread has gotten, we can still have fun messing with each other.

Nike up again today.

Gotcha

Boom.

It makes "at least" 50% of the country not want to support them is one of the more stupidly hilarious things I've read in a while.

Oh and Nike's sales have went up over 30% after this "backlash."

Back
Top Bottom