| PRO Football Players Impress at Alabama’s 2024 Pro Day- rolltide.com

UA Press Release

Official News Releases
Staff

The Crimson Tide welcomed all 32 NFL organizations to campus Wednesday

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. –
The University of Alabama football program hosted its annual Pro Day inside the Hank Crisp Indoor Facility Wednesday, with 12 draft-eligible Crimson Tide athletes meeting with and showcasing their talents in front of representatives from all 32 NFL teams.

The draft-eligible players that participated in the event included Terrion Arnold, Chris Braswell, Jermaine Burton, Darrian Dalcourt, Justin Eboigbe, Jaylen Key, JC Latham, Trezmen Marshall, Jase McClellan, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Will Reichard and Dallas Turner.

Today's annual event began at 10 a.m. CT with the athletes testing bench press and vertical jump in the Bill Battle Athletic Performance Center. They then tested in the broad jump, 40-yard dash, agility drills and position-specific drills in the Hank Crisp Indoor Facility. The SEC Network and NFL Network both broadcast the Crimson Tide's events.

All 32 NFL teams were represented at the Crimson Tide's Pro Day. The list of NFL attendees was highlighted by head coaches Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh Steelers), Mike McCarthy (Dallas Cowboys), Antonio Pierce (Las Vegas Raiders) and Brian Callahan (Tennessee Titans). General managers in attendance included Brad Holmes (Detroit Lions), Brain Gutrkunst (Green Bay Packers) and Ran Carthon (Tennessee Titans).

The 2024 NFL Draft is scheduled for April 25-27 in Detroit, Mich. Full coverage will air on NFL Network, ABC and ESPN.

Following the conclusion of Pro Day, former Alabama players Dallas Turner, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Terrion Arnold and JC Latham met with media to discuss Pro Day.

Outside Linebacker Dallas Turner

On the leadup to the NFL Draft:

"The process has been good. It's something you've got to enjoy because you only go through it once. You really get to expand, get out of your comfort zone, meet new people, see a lot of new faces, and go to a lot of new places. Just the overall experience, it's everything you've wanted to be a part of since you were five or six years old. This is all just a dream come true, really."

Defensive Back Kool-Aid McKinstry

On what Alabama's Pro Day means to him:

"It means a lot. Just being here my first two years of college, seeing so many people come here just to watch the guys, for me to finally be one of those guys, it means a lot to me. This whole day and the process has been very special."

Offensive Lineman JC Latham

On being back and what Alabama means to him:

"The standard here at Alabama will always be the standard no matter what. Sometimes moving on to a different situation is best, but not always, and this place (Alabama) will always be what it is because of the standard. I've been keeping it casual with the guys as they head into spring practice, whether that be sliding up on their Instagram story and wishing them luck or if I just run into them at the facility, giving them some encouragement while I've been here training. I appreciate this place so much and I want them to do so, as well."

Back
Top Bottom