| FTBL Chattanooga Week...

Thanks.

I want to say it was the Wed PC where Saban said he hadn't practiced yet, and if players didn't practice Thursday - as a general rule - they were less likely to play.
I haven't asked or talked about practices this week with anyone.

I had some great convo's with a guy about basketball this week. Look up "Tagging up System" on Google. Aaron Fearne. From what I'm gathering Coach Pannone and Oats are both pushing this philosophy this season. That's why we're seeing the team press more this year than previous seasons.

He's a good follow on X.

The nerve that was hit was around his knee...can't remember what it's called at the minute...it'll create a dead leg. It'll be sore for two, maybe three days. And it's all good. Jordan going off on his own injury...grand standing little POS. That's not what happened.

I haven't asked about Jalen this week. I know that practices are split in a 10/40/40 prep...40% on AU, 40% on UGA...

We might see four QB's this weekend.
Alabama that confident?

Alabama that confident?
As is every other team in the SEC playing a cupcake this weekend. Dude, it's a bye week with a scrimmage on Saturday you can watch.

If the forecast holds, I'll spend most of Saturday on the water. I've got to run up to the RV Center down the street to get a few small propane bottles...we're planning on eating fish as fresh as you can get it.

Back
Top Bottom