| FTBL Texas A&M Week...

We have to hope we play well or we’ll have to sling it to catch up
Why would you think Bama will have to catch up? The first series or two? That scripted shit?

Here's my thing.
We have to see thisWe don't know what we are going to see.

Is this a game Bama might drop? Yep. One thing Steele has added is a vibe. You're starting to see it grow...not great, but a good defense building.

OT:

One of the best fan reactions to watch are those who HATE three yards and a cloud of dust.

But, when that same thing...he broke it for 23 yards. How do they react?

If someone wants to pull the numbers, that'd be great. Point will stand.

A Petrino called offense against a Saban defense: what's history say?

When Bobby gets frustrated Jimbo interjects on the offense.

Just sayin' ... got that feeling about this game.
I believe the best offensive game Petrino had against Saban was perhaps 2010 when they had Ryan Mallett at QB while at Arkansas. BAMA won 24-20 and overcame a 13 point deficit. Mallett threw for 350+ but threw 3 picks as well!
I’m with you @TerryP !!

If someone wants to pull the numbers, that'd be great. Point will stand.

A Petrino called offense against a Saban defense: what's history say?

When Bobby gets frustrated Jimbo interjects on the offense.

Just sayin' ... got that feeling about this game.

I need to know your Win/Loss this year before I start agreeing with your feels.

you see his comments on Ole Miss game... he had a feeling about that game.... I think everyone is thinking it's gonna be close game based on the last two games with them, but for some reason, Terry thinks or feel like this could be the game where Bama finally pull away and dominate.

Just to start, setting the Jimmy's and Joe's aside, I like what I'm hearing about the attitude around the football complex.

Jumping into the X's and the O's, there's not a lot about a Petrino led offense that worries me. (Bama's probably going to see the best WR they'll see this year.)

You've always heard coaches talk about wanting their offensive line to come together by game four. (Coincidentally, that game used to always be an Arkansas team coached by Petrino.) I believe we started seeing this come together in the last two games; even more so in the second half with MSU even though we didn't see a lot of points posted.

All this is doing is dishing out rat poison to tamu. Hope they feast on it.

I don't see any issues with the article.
Jefferson v.s. Milroe and how Jefferson is better than Milroe and it is true.
How did Arkansas lose to TAMU? I watched the tape again. Honestly, it's the talent gap.

One thing to note: I just don't see TAMU scoring over 21 points against Bama defense. If Arkansas can score 22 points with stopping their running game... and KJ JEfferson...... I think we can get 30 points.

If Arkansas can score 22 points with stopping their running game... and KJ JEfferson...... I think we can get 30 points.
That game was a weird one to look at for reference. I remember there being less than a minute's difference in TOP and A&M had twice the number of total yards—and that's taking the 80 yard punt return out of the total. I know A&M had an INT; I want to say they had two fumbles as well.

you see his comments on Ole Miss game... he had a feeling about that game.
@BamaFan334 Think back for a minute about the atmosphere leading up to that game.

Ole Miss fans, looking at the Texas loss, were extremely confident going in ... throwing words like beat down and lock in the mix. Their media outlets? Oh god. Rebel players were chirping and Lane was perched like a damn peacock while donning "humbleness."

I may be wrong. But, I have seen this type of behavior happen time and again with opposing fans—Bama fans as well.

Earlier in this thread I posted an image of a statistical breakdown between the two teams. In my view, up to this point, the two schedules aren't much different in difficulty. In the image you'll see two models and both project a Bama win. Those models are from A&M fans.

And they in their feelings about this game?

That game was a weird one to look at for reference. I remember there being less than a minute's difference in TOP and A&M had twice the number of total yards—and that's taking the 80 yard punt return out of the total. I know A&M had an INT; I want to say they had two fumbles as well.
They did. It just felt like everything we are seeing on TAMU, it feels like a team that's gonna struggle down the road.

Josh Pate is also picking A&M. Lots of rat poison but at the end of the day Bama has to perform and execute otherwise they will prove a lot of these people right.

Back
Top Bottom