| FTBL Game Week: Alabama vs. South Carolina (press conferences, news updates, and discussion) [Update: Jaimem Oatis quits team]

Agree, tough task. At the same time, Mizzou held them to 20 points in regulation. Only Alcorn State let the score as many points as we did. I believe we helped make their offense look good.
That’s why I said that “in the end, it falls on the coaches”. Much the same way people grilled Smart when he said the we had done some things they hadn’t seen on film. You have to do a deep dive ALL the way back and find everything that OC has ever done!! There are 50+ analysts wondering around the facility. Pretty sure any and all tape could’ve been discovered.

A few years latter no doubt, but now many of you young guns understand how other teams felt when they played Coach Bryant's wishbone teams. Hard to win when you can get the ball. You have to weigh in the mental aspect as well when you look at the scoreboard and see the home team has more points that you plus you can't get the ball back. Add in that you know you have to score if you do get the ball. It takes a toll on even the strong at heart!

My advice is hope you don't play F teams that run the triple option.

Nick Saban...they ran thru us like shit thru a tin horn

It happens

Back
Top Bottom