| FTBL Any truth to predictions that Perry flips to cow patty u? Riddick flips to Bama?

Out of the 130+ programs, Auburn is a top 20 school. So is LSU, Tennessee, Georgia ...
I understand that but I have the same sentiment for the Barn as you do for the Viles. I have the same sentiment for both of those programs actually which as a Bama fan I should have. Anything outside the top for or at least top 10 is just another program :). I ack my bias...

I understand that but I have the same sentiment for the Barn as you do for the Viles. I have the same sentiment for both of those programs actually which as a Bama fan I should have. Anything outside the top for or at least top 10 is just another program :). I ack my bias...
Here's a thought that won't sit well.

Bama's loss to Tennessee last season was good for the rivalry.

Freeze is a good recruiter and even a better coach. However, IMO, he is trying to build a decent program that will allow him to get out of there ASAP. He is well aware of how Auburn operates when it comes to its football program. An 8-4, 9-3, record along with close scores with Alabama and Georgia will have other programs calling.

Freeze is a good recruiter and even a better coach. However, IMO, he is trying to build a decent program that will allow him to get out of there ASAP. He is well aware of how Auburn operates when it comes to its football program. An 8-4, 9-3, record along with close scores with Alabama and Georgia will have other programs calling.
Name a coach that's landed a better job after coaching at Auburn.

He is in for the long haul.. made a very nice real estate deal on the lake..near malzoon… and GMac…

Last edited:
Freeze will be around for long time but I'll say this, for as long Saban is at Alabama, freeze and heupel will give Bama issues.... Hopefully, Saban watched Georgia and Tennessee game and learned from it.

Will freeze have success at Auburn? Who knows?

Anyone seen the buzz about Eddrick Houston and Alabama lately? We've apparently amped up on trying to land him, he most recently visited Alabama, and from what has been reported, loved it. This would be a big time pick up for us, we need to add more Defensive lineman this class, and this would most certainly meet those needs. It looks to be a Bama-Ohio State battle. We've had a ton of wins against them regarding defensive players, hope to add on to it.

Anyone seen the buzz about Eddrick Houston and Alabama lately? We've apparently amped up on trying to land him, he most recently visited Alabama, and from what has been reported, loved it. This would be a big time pick up for us, we need to add more Defensive lineman this class, and this would most certainly meet those needs. It looks to be a Bama-Ohio State battle. We've had a ton of wins against them regarding defensive players, hope to add on to it.

Would be a huge pick up. His recruitment and jump in the rankings have overshadowed his teammates in Railoa and Bolden at Buford. We need another high profile like him to commit, and I think that could sway some others.

Back
Top Bottom