| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Dang......that sucks. Would liked for him to have stayed around another year or two..

I look for T-Rob to get the nod at DC. No knowledge or anything, just a gut feeling.

And for everyone else. The show cause on Pruitt runs until 2029. He ain't gonna be it.

I bet this is part of the reason why we saw Charles Kelly be "the one" for the boogs at Auburn.

I did not think Steele was outright retiring, though it was an option. Supposedly, Robinson was going to get a title bump, likely to co-defensive coordinator, at the least. Lowe got this info on Steele and released it tonight because it was handed to him to do so. To repeat, Saban has a plan and was out ahead of this stuff on Robinson.

I did not think Steele was outright retiring, though it was an option. Supposedly, Robinson was going to get a title bump, likely to co-defensive coordinator, at the least. Lowe got this info on Steele and released it tonight because it was handed to him to do so. To repeat, Saban has a plan and was out ahead of this stuff on Robinson.
Yea gotta think it means T Rob is taking over duties at DC. Interesting because I didn't expect Steele to retire this year, figured he'd go at least one more year.

I guess we're about to have a flurry of hires over the next 3 weeks for CBs, WRs, and likely a promotion to DC

auburn DC
Yea gotta think it means T Rob is taking over duties at DC. Interesting because I didn't expect Steele to retire this year, figured he'd go at least one more year.

I guess we're about to have a flurry of hires over the next 3 weeks for CBs, WRs, and likely a promotion to DC

Off the field was the word the day after the Rose Bowl. I guess technically... retiring is off the field! LOL

Robinson should get the job. He's been great for us since he's been here. Jim Leonhard would be a great get if we don't promote Robinson, I just don't think he'd be interested as of now. Plenty of other candidates out there we could go after, I just think Robinson has earned his shot.

Robinson should get the job. He's been great for us since he's been here. Jim Leonhard would be a great get if we don't promote Robinson, I just don't think he'd be interested as of now. Plenty of other candidates out there we could go after, I just think Robinson has earned his shot.
Where is Strong in this picture?..why not him at d line and co d cord?

How would you guys feel if we pursued Mel Tucker? Friend of mine brought his name up, I had forgotten that he was available. Wouldn't be a bad hire to me if we didn't go with T-Rob.
I could see Mel Tucker taking over the DBs coaching spot since that's kinda his bread and butter but he'd probably have to work his way back to being a DC. I think he'd be a good recruiter and developer of DBs for sure.

Back
Top Bottom