| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Not sour grapes, but to leave Alabama for Texas a.m seems like he was possibly told to look elsewhere??????

There is a need on the staff for a WR coach who also can offer extensive help in the passing game. There's some out there, and I understand that may be the direction it goes. One name is Ra'Shaad Samples... young guy with college experience (at ASU now) but also a valuable year under Sean McVay with the Rams. And... a very well regarded recruiter.

Seems like a weird move that's actually a downgrade. Not sure why he would make that move. That being said only TexAgs is reporting this, the others are just tweeting off them, so I'm not exactly sure on the legitimacy of the tweet/rumor.

Why the shit do you want a change at OC?
I do not think that it is necessary to get a new OC but I can understand the sentiment. Did you see the offensive production in the first half of the game?

Perfect storm this year with a new OC and DC and OL/QB starters. This should have been a red flag going into the season that it was going to be an up and down year. We are just used to CNS doing miracles...

Fantastic recruiter, however.... his ability to develop that talent has been my main concern with him since he's been here. Curious to see who we go after, anyone have any names? Cause I can't think of any off the top of my head.
Honestly man it's me. My years of keyboard quarterbacking have prepared me for this moment. At this time, my agent is in talks with CNS, and I expect to become the next head coach in waiting at Alabama fairly soon. Saban was apparently impressed with my analytical hindsight after poorly designed/executed plays. It appears I have a gift at saying what should've been done after a bad play. I'll keep yall posted.

Honestly man it's me. My years of keyboard quarterbacking have prepared me for this moment. At this time, my agent is in talks with CNS, and I expect to become the next head coach in waiting at Alabama fairly soon. Saban was apparently impressed with my analytical hindsight after poorly designed/executed plays. It appears I have a gift at saying what should've been done after a bad play. I'll keep yall posted.
I believe in you.
download (1) (24).jpeg

I know Rees is not a rocket scientist but it didn't take one to know the situation on the last play called for pulling out the hob nailed boot. Just needed an old fart who remembered the play and would send the guy's kid in to do the stomping. Would have blown the media's mind. And kept Bama in the game. Unless they missed the extra point as in the previous OT game with Michigan.

Of course any play called would not have been worse than the one ran. Successful or not.

Back
Top Bottom