| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Robinson should get the job. He's been great for us since he's been here. Jim Leonhard would be a great get if we don't promote Robinson, I just don't think he'd be interested as of now. Plenty of other candidates out there we could go after, I just think Robinson has earned his shot.
Appears Leonhard is headed to Colorado.

If that happened.. If I’m T Rob I’m gone..and Strong..

These things can change, but I firmly believe Robinson will have no less than a Co-DC title, and with Steele off the staff, I think the sole DC label is squarely in play. But unless something has changed (and it could have), Robinson was in line to get the bump... and it wasn't a decision made last night.

Robinson should get the job. He's been great for us since he's been here. Jim Leonhard would be a great get if we don't promote Robinson, I just don't think he'd be interested as of now. Plenty of other candidates out there we could go after, I just think Robinson has earned his shot.
Leonhard would be better than Robinson.

IMO, it would be something like that. Said the other day raises and title changes were likely for some, he's one of them
Pre-dating that conversation...if you'll go back to when Steele was hired we discussed where he was in the Alabama retirement system. I believed he only needed a year back then...I think he's fulfilled that requirement. @UAgrad93 you and I went into a little depth about this...do you remember where he is/was?

Former Texas A&M defensive coordinator D.J. Durkin could be a name to watch as Nick Saban looks for a new DC.
Semantics. He's interviewing...so his name IS one to watch.
T Rob will be gone if that happens… And Collins would be better.
Like Brandon mentioned, I see Durkin's with the OLB's as the move...just speculating.
auburn DC

Off the field was the word the day after the Rose Bowl. I guess technically... retiring is off the field! LOL
Pendry retired. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom