| MBB/WBB #24 Alabama sweeps Mississippi State with 99-67 win...

Why are SEC refs so bad? Or are they just biased against Bama? I looked at the box score like I normally do and saw where MSU shot 33 FTs to Bama's 10. Bama had 2 players foul out and MSU only had 1 player with 4 fouls. I thought the game must have been played in Starkville. But then I realized it was in Tuscaloosa. Normally the home team gets the benefits of calls on their home court. There is no way that Bama was committing that many more fouls than Bama. It's not possible. So does this ref crew have a grudge? Did Oats piss in their cornflakes? How can the refs be so bad?

Why are SEC refs so bad? Or are they just biased against Bama? I looked at the box score like I normally do and saw where MSU shot 33 FTs to Bama's 10. Bama had 2 players foul out and MSU only had 1 player with 4 fouls. I thought the game must have been played in Starkville. But then I realized it was in Tuscaloosa. Normally the home team gets the benefits of calls on their home court. There is no way that Bama was committing that many more fouls than Bama. It's not possible. So does this ref crew have a grudge? Did Oats piss in their cornflakes? How can the refs be so bad?
IMO. It’s a combination of over the past few games Bama has started to play much more aggressive on defense and the refs are going to make closer judgment calls. Yes, I agree there is a big difference in one team getting 33 FT’s to 10 for another. However, when you can overcome that and still beat a good team by 32 points….iI’ll take it. RTR

There is no such thing as an SEC official. They are NCAA referees although the conferences can select referees based on a pool of available officials and geography can play a part of this so, its a crap shoot really. Crap usually being the keyword here.

There is no such thing as an SEC official. They are NCAA referees although the conferences can select referees based on a pool of available officials and geography can play a part of this so, its a crap shoot really. Crap usually being the keyword here.
Yeah, in basketball they are ncaa refs. They do however sign contracts with conferences. Some do only 1 conference, but most do a few buy regions…

Back
Top Bottom