| MBB/WBB #24 Alabama sweeps Mississippi State with 99-67 win...

@PurlJam I know a few people who sit behind the bench...he was into the teams' success as much as a coach could want in the last game.
Understand, but it still doesn't cover the fact that he hacks early and often. Not a dig on the kids efforts to the teams success, he just needs to find a way to contribute and be available in the 2nd half.

Understand, but it still doesn't cover the fact that he hacks early and often. Not a dig on the kids efforts to the teams success, he just needs to find a way to contribute and be available in the 2nd half.
Hack-a-Shaq?

I can't speak to why...really haven't looked at it that deeply to ask. Outside point though...

How do you know Oats isn't telling him to "go hack those guys a while."

I will say this. There are lineups and changes Oats makes that still get me lost in thought...and, it always ends up like this. I have to rewind the game a couple of minutes and here we go again.

In the end, it's midnight in CST...I'm EST and still just starting the second half.

Hack-a-Shaq?

I can't speak to why...really haven't looked at it that deeply to ask. Outside point though...

How do you know Oats isn't telling him to "go hack those guys a while."

I will say this. There are lineups and changes Oats makes that still get me lost in thought...and, it always ends up like this. I have to rewind the game a couple of minutes and here we go again.

In the end, it's midnight in CST...I'm EST and still just starting the second half.
I don't, but if he is, he's doing a helluva job.:)

And a few more "adult " beverages in that are not originally planned? or maybe it was planned. :p

Last edited:
Still not seeing the issue with the adult beverages. :p
Funny. There isn't. It's a building full of writers and reporters. I'm guessing there are 15+ bars within 15 minutes walking.

LITERALLY, a Yelp review page on where to eat around my office building.

Funny. There isn't. It's a building full of writers and reporters. I'm guessing there are 15+ bars within 15 minutes walking.

LITERALLY, a Yelp review page on where to eat around my office building.

Nice, you have a BBB.

Big Bad Breakfast.
You threw me for a minute. I haven't been to the one on the Eastside. I have been to the one in Mt. Pleasant; three times in fact.

1st order: Biscuits and gravy. Not too bad.
2nd order: I can't remember what it was called...spicy chicken sandwich. I do remember it was $15 bucks. Damn.
3rd order: Huevos Rancheros. ($15 again, damn.) But it was GOOD!

I've walked by the one downtown...looks like a nice place. As I recall the bar has some mosaic twist.

You threw me for a minute. I haven't been to the one on the Eastside. I have been to the one in Mt. Pleasant; three times in fact.

1st order: Biscuits and gravy. Not too bad.
2nd order: I can't remember what it was called...spicy chicken sandwich. I do remember it was $15 bucks. Damn.
3rd order: Huevos Rancheros. ($15 again, damn.) But it was GOOD!

I've walked by the one downtown...looks like a nice place. As I recall the bar has some mosaic twist.
BLT Omelet with tomato gravy is some count, but like you're saying, Damn, it's over $18, but does come with one side (grits for me).

BLT Omelet with tomato gravy is some count, but like you're saying, Damn, it's over $18, but does come with one side (grits for me).
That was a red flag to me on breakfast. I asked where they got their grits from; no one could answer except "shipped."

Q: "Is it Southern Corn?"
A: "I don't know."

And it was biscuits and gravy...

Back
Top Bottom