| MBB/WBB #24 Alabama sweeps Mississippi State with 99-67 win...

Pringle's development has been disappointing, to say the least. Sounds like that ball has been on his side of the court though and Oats and staff have tried to get through to him. He has enough ability to add some depth and quality minutes if he'd swallow some pride and work on defense and doing the things being asked of him. He's certainly needed for depth in some games if nothing else. He shoots a high % around the goal too, which is always helpful in the Oats system. Hopefully, he buys in soon. Could be beneficial to both parties. And the weird thing is, I don't think he's a bad kid with a severe attitude issue that carries over off the court. He just hasn't responded well in the way the staff has pushed his buttons... but over time, those guys turn into what Saban called "blinking lights".

Pringle's development has been disappointing, to say the least. Sounds like that ball has been on his side of the court though and Oats and staff have tried to get through to him. He has enough ability to add some depth and quality minutes if he'd swallow some pride and work on defense and doing the things being asked of him. He's certainly needed for depth in some games if nothing else. He shoots a high % around the goal too, which is always helpful in the Oats system. Hopefully, he buys in soon. Could be beneficial to both parties. And the weird thing is, I don't think he's a bad kid with a severe attitude issue that carries over off the court. He just hasn't responded well in the way the staff has pushed his buttons... but over time, those guys turn into what Saban called "blinking lights".
x, and the Cereal Box, have given him a platform; branding.

I had do a search on that. I guess that's a fan account? What's with that?
There's an acronym that is designed to define a group of people posting under one username. Something like LARP, but it's not LARP. Though, in a sense, it is...

I can't remember who it was...Bama booster for B-Ball that told me Pringle was involved with that account. I'm 95% sure I know who told me this: gotta ask him the next time we communicate.

Side Note: Recently, there was a post from that account on X that was deleted after a few hours. Coincidently, with hours I hear of Pringle being suspended. I can't say they are related. But, I don't really believe in coincidences.

Back
Top Bottom