| MBB/WBB đźŹ† 2023 - '24 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament: No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 6 Florida | Championship Game

So coaching can't fix this so it really is the jimmies and joes? I think this is the talent of the players BTW but Oats felt like he had enough to be better than they are. Stated that in his press conference. This team and its D would be much better with Bediako on the team.
I only coached basketball up to the JV/ B-team level in HS, but we used to be awful shooting FTs, even though we would shoot 100 every practice! Coaching can only do so much. It isn’t as much the Jimmies and Joes as it is between their ears.
Bediako was the missing piece. He was the rim protector even though he didn’t block a ton of shots, he altered a lot of them should a guy beat their man off the dribble.

I only coached basketball up to the JV/ B-team level in HS, but we used to be awful shooting FTs, even though we would shoot 100 every practice! Coaching can only do so much. It isn’t as much the Jimmies and Joes as it is between their ears.
Bediako was the missing piece. He was the rim protector even though he didn’t block a ton of shots, he altered a lot of them should a guy beat their man off the dribble.
He made up for lots of deficiencies guarding on the perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom