| MBB/WBB đźŹ† 2023 - '24 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament: No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 6 Florida | Championship Game

The Varsity app sucked today! I swear, it crashed a dozen times in the second half. But, that also ended up switching me back and forth between State radio and Vol radio.

I swear, they sounded the same.

State: UT is going to come back.
UT: UT is going to come back.
Me: Damn. The app crashed again.

Just the other day I had a friend mention you beat UT by leaving it to the other four guys.

My flight home last night was full of UT fans heading to the town for the game. Mostly arrogant ones. I hope they enjoy their flight back to wherever they came from. I also hope they had already booked hotel stays through the weekend…

The Crimson Tide will next play in the 2024 NCAA Tournament

NASHVILLE, Tenn.
– The No. 19/19 Alabama men's basketball team fell to Florida, 102-88, in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals Friday night in Bridgestone Arena.
The Crimson Tide (21-11) was led by Mark Sears' 22 points while Nick Pringle earned his second consecutive double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds in the loss.

The Gators (23-10) were led by Walter Clayton Jr.'s 23 points including 11-11 shooting from the foul line.

Head Coach Nate Oats Postgame Comments

"This certainly was not the outcome we were expecting or hoping for. You have to give Florida a lot of credit, they played us very well in two games during the regular season. I thought we had a good start to the game, then they adjusted, and we lost the mentality to put them away early."

Back
Top Bottom