| MBB/WBB đźŹ† 2023 - '24 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament: No. 4 Auburn vs. No. 6 Florida | Championship Game

Ain't holding back now. We fucking suck. The careless driving in the lane and getting in the air and having no one to dump it through reminds me of the frustrating bullcrap from Avery Johnson teams. Man up and hit a shot or play some defense. Start 8-0, then proceed to go down 15 at Half. Just terrible. 21-2 run is unreal. We are not a 4-Seed no matter what any "expert" wants to say.

I hear you 334. If you look at February and March, we’ve got nothing to hang our hat on. Maybe the win against Florida at home in OT? That’s about all we have. We have some talent and know we can score, but it’s frustrating to watch the defense, turnovers and free throw woes.

Got my fingers crossed for the second half.

We need a heck of a comeback. We have the ability.

We talk about quality losses, I don’t think this would be that much of a quality loss.

Nah, we're cooked. Florida cares more and is smooth getting to the basket. Every loose ball they are getting, and we are standing around with everything happening behind our backs. Tired of the worthless drives and getting caught up in the air and giving up the open threes.

I was optimistic for the 2nd half but it’s more painful than the first. We have no answers for the big guy. Surely we aren’t a 4 seed after another poor performance. We are not a top 16 team at the moment. Maybe a 5 or 6 seed? Are we a top 20 team?

Been a problem inside and overall D all year. This team strategy dribble dribble dribble clank. Florida scores on the other end. This team is one and done in SEC Tournament and will be in NCAA. Certainly will not make it out of the first weekend. I was hopeful getting the injured players back it would make a difference but those players have shot poorly. Wash rinse repeat. Feast or famine and w/o an elite D they have no answers. Been seeing this all year and if honest every year.

Last edited:
Same shit as two seasons ago. They lose confidence the minute the ball doesn't go in the rim and the opposing team shoots well. Then it affects how they play D and they have piss poor body language that leads to fouls. Also Oats needs to adjust how he coaches D. Some of this is just Golden knowing how to maximize his team's strengths and attack us.

This is actually worse than it looks and it looks really awful. Since the 8-0 start by Bama, Florida has outscored Bama 80-50 and there is 8:00 minutes left. Florida will hit the 100 mark before the game ends. Close out by outscoring Bama 30+ points.

Back
Top Bottom