| MBB/WBB đźŹ€#16 Alabama v. Arkansas - Bama closes out regular season with 92-88 OT win

This will be another tough game and I just hope Bama finds a way to win. They are not playing with a lot of energy of confidence. Not a recipe for success.

Arkansas has quietly been putting it together lately. Looks like Griffen is out, so this is going to be another tough outing.
.500 over their last ten. Overall, about .350 in conference play for the season ... so I guess that's quietly putting it together. 🤷‍♂️

To me, the 'backs are still an enigma.

.500 over their last ten. Overall, about .350 in conference play for the season ... so I guess that's quietly putting it together. 🤷‍♂️

To me, the 'backs are still an enigma.
Offensively, they've averaged 82.8 in their last five games. They have been playing much better basketball than from the start of conference play, so we better be ready.

Stevenson gets a turnover amd immediately gives it right back because of laziness. Estrada not fighting through any screen and just allowing Arkansas to do whatever they want inside.

This team needs a fire lit under their ass.

Estrada cannot even make a simple layup. Tries to be flashy for no reason and misses an open look. Then Cosby convinces himself that he can just lob the ball to someone across the court and expect it to be a good pass.

What the fuck did they guys smoke before the game?

Back
Top Bottom