| MBB/WBB 🏀 With the A&M loss, Bama finishes the season 16-2 in conference play

For this team to make a deep run in the dance we got to get more from Bradley and Griffen. Griffen has disappeared he has no confidence in his shot.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this team make it to the Natty, I also wouldn't be surprised to see this team lose in the round of 32. Just depends on what team we get, can't be Jekyl and Hide in the NCAA Tournament. Have to play to our potential and go on a hot streak.

Dude you know nothing about the game do us all a favor and just go away.
Seriously? I post a fucking opinion and you offer ZERO rebuttal other than just "go away"? 😂😂😂 That's the BEST you can come up with??.I mean, if I'm so fucking stupid and know nothing, as you put it, tell me how! Show me some examples.of how I "know nothing". You do that, and you might just be on to something. Just saying "go away" is the equivalent of knocking over all the pieces on a chess board and claiming that you won

Last edited:
This result did not surprise me they had nothing to play for today already winning the conference went on the road and played in a tough venue.
If they were going to lose today was the day to do it. Now focus and go on a run.

This is a piss poor Bama basketball team, and that's not an exaggeration. Those awful late 90's Bama squads would mop the floor with this joke of a team. We are fool's gold and have been from the beginning of the season. Get ready to join 2018 Virginia as the only other #1 seed to lose to a #16 seed

Here is your rebuttal ass wipe this team just finished 16-2 winning the conference so what you posted was ignorant. Like I said just do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock.

With everything that has happened off the court recently, they have to be mentally drained.
It certainly has not helped. They were shooting much better until things came out before the SC game and people like Sears and Griffen have not recovered. Miller's shooting from outside has also not been up to his norms.

Double bye in the SEC tournament will help
I hope so. Physically maybe not but mentally maybe so depending on what they fill their heads with while they are off. They definitely need to be in the gym shooting 3's since that is the difference in Oats system. Shoot well run people out of the gym. Shoot poorly they struggle of course and it is a lot closer which is when the turonvers standout and becomes the difference in a win or loss.

Back
Top Bottom