| FTBL WTH?

Roll Tide Rev said:
Dalton Tider said:
Might blame Shula for the the first 3 games but not games 10,11,12.

Oh did we get new players in after the first 3 games? :D
No, but I'm sure we did have some meatheads get removed for 4 games..... Which didn't help. I'm sure we can place that on Shulas head some where.

We won't see any of Sabans recruits until the spring at best, keep this in mind people. That freshman may be no better than the sr right now, or vice versa.

I say A day this year will be exciting and walk ons, there may be a chance of a lifetime for some men with talent and heart.

Atlanta_Tider said:
We won't see any of Sabans recruits until the spring at best, keep this in mind people. That freshman may be no better than the sr right now, or vice versa.

I say A day this year will be exciting and walk ons, there may be a chance of a lifetime for some men with talent and heart.

And I will cheer those type guys on proudly.

BamaDelta said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Amen. Only a few I see now is Mustin and few others.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:
No but current staff has had time to make a difference in attitudes at least. My SON's attitude was changed in just 6 weeks of Air Force basic for the positive. :lol:
He had no choice but to change, hard to compare apples to oranges.

Is that like comparing foot ball to the attack on Pearl Harbor? :)

Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:
No but current staff has had time to make a difference in attitudes at least. My SON's attitude was changed in just 6 weeks of Air Force basic for the positive. :lol:

Is that like comparing foot ball to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Do you have to bring that up? I mean UGA needs another fan!

BamaDelta said:
Atlanta_Tider said:

Dittos

It is hard to believe Lee Corso called it.

Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

Dalton, please tell me you know better regarding those comments.

BamaDelta said:
Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

I believe tongue-in-cheek was intended. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

Cheap Shot but could not resist. :)

Dalton Tider said:
BamaDelta said:
Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

I don't think this is the best time for cheap shots. :?

Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

Touche!!!! :lol: :lol:

Look we had a chance tonight and we failed to get it done again! 6 times in a row sucks, but anyone blamiing the staff you're a fool. Sr.'s have got to show leadership and heart right now we don't have that. Nor do we have a large linefront! On both sides of the ball!

Please quit blaming Shula what a cop out. I'm sure ULM thought "Hey they got Shula player so we'll win" right :roll: We got beat plan and simple. If you're going to make an excuse that's just wrong we got beat again. Plus, we lost 4 in a row, which tells me we don't have any leaders on the field.

BamaDelta said:
Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

I think he is not a fan of Saban and his poor choice of words following the ULM loss.. :?

BamaDelta said:
Dalton Tider said:
BamaDelta said:
Dalton Tider said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

Seriously then. Do you think Coach Saban would blame this 3 game slide specifically on Mike Shula? No he would take the blame and explain that we have to be patient and wait on the process and I agree.

I don't think this is the best time for cheap shots. :?

bamadezz said:
Nah, we'll be alright! We just need more talent

Let me get this straight. Bama has enough talent to beat Arkansas and blow out Tennessee, the SEC East Champs, but they don't have enought talent to beat Auburn, Miss State, or even LA-Monroe?

Are you kidding me???

dabaxter said:
bamadezz said:

Let me get this straight. Bama has enough talent to beat Arkansas and blow out Tennessee, the SEC East Champs, but they don't have enought talent to beat Auburn, Miss State, or even LA-Monroe?

Are you kidding me???
Helluva time for you to show up, go change your diaper.

dabaxter said:
bamadezz said:

Are you kidding me???

Normally that would make since but have you watched sec football this year? :D

Back
Top Bottom