| FTBL WTH?

G

Are we blowing this or what twice we could have tied or went ahead and came away with nothing!

This is a good way to lose a game! I fixed in my anger I find a can't type very well!

What a shame yes, yes, I know the future is bright blah blah. That being said one would think 6 FREAKING YEARS IN A ROW the future would have come in that time period at some time or the other! Here's is a little reality for all the sunshine pumpers we are on a 4 game losing streak! We lost to MSU which we could have one! Then we could have beat LSU and 2 weeks ago I can't even go there tonight was just as bad. I really hope they scrape the whole offense they all suck IMO.

We had 2 chances to get even or go ahead but no we blew it again! Our offense sucks! Our line blows BIG TIME! The QB just as bad and running backs which one do you pick we don't even have a strong player at that position!

Given the fact we live in the here and now. It looks like Barn is up 17-7 in the fourth about to make it 6 in a row.

bamafanls9.jpg

WE NEED MAL MOORE'S HEAD!! NOW.
Telly Tubie is the worst though, that sh*t eating grin on his face the WHOLE D*MN TIME!!! Like the cat that ate the canary....I TRULY HATE THAT MAN! :evil:

How many coach's have we gone through?
Everyone of them gets more and more money and we're still losing, what has Mal done for us anyway?
Please, convince me that he should stay! :evil:

bamadezz said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
bamabear said:

Mal Moore? I didn't see him miss any blocks or tackles tonight. Gimme a break.
Lets hire Tubberville!

Nah, we'll be alright! We just need more talent
Talent will come in time, it hurts bad, the stake is pushed deeper in all of our hearts, but so enough things will change.

Atlanta_Tider said:
bamadezz said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
bamabear said:

Lets hire Tubberville!

Talent will come in time, it hurts bad, the stake is pushed deeper in all of our hearts, but so enough things will change.

Very good point, tider! I can't agree more

Atlanta_Tider said:
bamadezz said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
bamabear said:

Lets hire Tubberville!

I would agree with tider but after hearing this 6 years in a row. I wonder truly wonder.

Optimus said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamadezz said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
reger60 said:
bamabear said:

Lets hire Tubberville!

I would agree with tider but after hearing this 6 years in a row. I wonder truly wonder.
Dude, I had the same thoughts while sitting alone on the couch a short time ago. I was thinking damn another loss, another year, how much more can this program take? We can only hit bottom for so long before we are sunk. I have faith in Saban and his philosphy more so than any coach that has been here since Stallings left, yes I did buy into Fran too, but I won't bring that up.

I can't see why you want to blame Mal. I would say start with the players they're the ones that play the game. With little or no fire might I add.

Back
Top Bottom