| FTBL WTH?

BamaDelta said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Roll Tide Rev said:
Hello....anybody home????

We still have Shula's team as far as players. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME!

We have the right coach now and patience is the key...
Amen!

Thank you for two voices of reason.
Its only because Jim Beam has helped me be somber tonight. Shock and dismay are not 2 things I am feeling right now....

You know what makes me sick.
We supposedly have the most brilliant young OC in the nation, yet we have about 4 plays we run. All night we keep running the ball up the middle over and over again, until we must pass.

Its bad when my 10 year old son can sit and call which play Bama is going to run next.

So I bet Will Mushchamp was having a hard time with that one... :roll:

What gives?

Heck, if you have less talent, you would think we could roll the dice at least a little from time to time wouldn't ya.

RolltideinKY said:
You know what makes me sick.
We supposedly have the most brilliant young OC in the nation, yet we have about 4 plays we run. All night we keep running the ball up the middle over and over again, until we must pass.

Its bad when my 10 year old son can sit and call which play Bama is going to run next.

So I bet Will Mushchamp was having a hard time with that one... :roll:

What gives?

Heck, if you have less talent, you would think we could roll the dice at least a little from time to time wouldn't ya.
3 years of Shulaness to our offense is why we have the most vanilla playbook in the land. If the team cannot EXECUTE the basics, why try for the ones that make them think?

BamaDelta said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Roll Tide Rev said:
Hello....anybody home????

We still have Shula's team as far as players. IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME!

We have the right coach now and patience is the key...
Amen!

Thank you for two voices of reason.

How is it a voice of reason? What losing 6 in a row is ok? No matter the players you still have to run, tackle, and pass to win right?

It's a cop out how do you lose to MSU,ULM, and Barn and say it's ok. The future is undetermined peroid. No one knows the future of our program does it look good under Saban yes. Although no one knows the future and we have to live in the here and now. Nowt what's going to happen in 3 to 5 years!

I mean if everyone knows so much about the future tell me we are going to the SECCG? Seeing how we have loook into the future.

6-6. Same as last year. We can't keep blaming Shula for the mentality of this team. This team is Nick Saban's team. He is man enough to take responsibility as he has all year. He did not have this team ready after LSU. It is his job. He can't change the talent level but he is responsible for constant improvement and motivation. I do believe he will turn it around, I hope this Nov. skid and loss to Auburn does not affect recruiting. The Vols defeat was our only major bright spot. We should handled MSU and LA Monroe. Got to give Croom credit how he motivates his team with 4 seniors.

I ain't asking for too much thinking, heck, let's just try a run to the left, or maybe the right.

I have to give it to our backs, they all ran with heart tonight and fought for every inch they got.

I somehow all night long would love to have seen Upchurch bounce out to the left and kick in that hyperdrive he has.

Dalton Tider said:
6-6. Same as last year. We can't keep blaming Shula for the mentality of this team. This team is Nick Saban's team. He is man enough to take responsibility as he has all year. He did not have this team ready after LSU. It is his job. He can't change the talent level but he is responsible for constant improvement and motivation. I do believe he will turn it around, I hope this Nov. skid and loss to Auburn does not affect recruiting. The Vols defeat was our only major bright spot. We should handled MSU and LA Monroe. Got to give Croom credit how he motivates his team with 4 seniors.
We can keep blaming Shula until Saban weeds off the few players on this team who do not want to win and believe me, we have some on this team who are all about themselves and that does not help in the locker room.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:
We can keep blaming Shula until Saban weeds off the few players on this team who do not want to win and believe me, we have some on this team who are all about themselves and that does not help in the locker room.

what he said.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Dalton Tider said:

Spot on when it comes down to it not the coachs. It's up to the players to MAN up and play ball. We need to scrap our Oline, Qb, and running backs postions. Start over and have open try outs!

What I mean is all postions should be open come next spring. Let's hope we have some leaders show up at some these postions.

If that's the case then bench them until they decide they are a part of this team. Put freshman in. If player egos are causing us to lose, then we REALLY have more problems than we think.

So what if they have the most talent, if they are not willing to play as a team, then they might as well not be on the field.

Back
Top Bottom