| FTBL WTH?

Roll Tide Rev said:
dabaxter said:
bamadezz said:
Nah, we'll be alright! We just need more talent

Let me get this straight. Bama has enough talent to beat Arkansas and blow out Tennessee, the SEC East Champs, but they don't have enought talent to beat Auburn, Miss State, or even LA-Monroe?

Are you kidding me???

Normally that would make since but have you watched sec football this year? :D
Time out Rev, this guy was a troll who has had a history if stirring the pot here, now his post is gone!

Atlanta_Tider said:
Roll Tide Rev said:
dabaxter said:
bamadezz said:

Let me get this straight. Bama has enough talent to beat Arkansas and blow out Tennessee, the SEC East Champs, but they don't have enought talent to beat Auburn, Miss State, or even LA-Monroe?

Are you kidding me???

Time out Rev, this guy was a troll who has had a history if stirring the pot here, now his post is gone!

Good lord, who forgot to close the door? :roll:

Roll Tide Rev said:
dabaxter said:
bamadezz said:

Are you kidding me???

So following this logic (oh and welcome back :roll: ) GA spanks the Barn, TN dominates GA, Bama spanks TN...that's one big revolving circle.

Sorry, removing the TROLL kibble.

I would like to remind people that maximum effort and motivation only leads to success, but does not equal it.

Running up the middle was working, and neccessary to break up the pass protection they had going. That said we had been going nowhere with the power run consistently for the last...season. The team stepped up and played a physical game.

Deffensively, I saw plent of hard hitting and penetration. There were sacks and they only scored 17. Not much more you can ask for with the lack of depth.

I saw alot of my peers, not just the ones who had their names called out alot, do their best and play the type of winning football Saban wanted, only to come short mostly due to a few mental mistakes.

I really felt this game marked the turning point for the program and its personality.

You guys are idiots.

Saban is the guy we need. He will get things turned around. We are lucky to have him here.

We've got the coach. We need the talent. It will come. We have the #3 recruiting class in America.

Be patient people!

joeman546 said:
]
I really felt this game marked the turning point for the program and its personality.

Ok Joe well, I wish I had the same outlook on the game as you. I saw us (Alabama) blow some opportunities to tie or go ahead a few times only to walk away with nothing.

Although you're entitled to see it how you want. I just see it a little differnt.

kayleighsdad said:
You guys are idiots.

Saban is the guy we need. He will get things turned around. We are lucky to have him here.

We've got the coach.

So far, he's a very expensive dud, who may be able to recruit, but he doesn't appear to be able to coach very well. Same result as Shula.

joeman546 said:
I would like to remind people that maximum effort and motivation only leads to success, but does not equal it.

You make a great point. The unfortunate thing is the team looked flat, and unmotivated. Saban certainly hasn't gotten the best effort out of the players since LSU. Poor coaching...
You'd think he'd have them up and motivated for Auburn.

dabaxter said:
kayleighsdad said:
You guys are idiots.

We've got the coach.

So far, he's a very expensive dud, who may be able to recruit, but he doesn't appear to be able to coach very well. Same result as Shula.

Idiot. This is the reason many coaches wouldn't even look at Alabama when we hired Shula.

Some of yall take this stuff waaaay too serious. It's a football game...not life or death.

If what happened tonight ruined your year...you need to get out of town for a few days. Go to Six Flags or the beach.

dabaxter said:
kayleighsdad said:
You guys are idiots.

We've got the coach.

deja-vu-5.jpg

dabaxter said:
joeman546 said:

You make a great point. The unfortunate thing is the team looked flat, and unmotivated. Saban certainly hasn't gotten the best effort out of the players since LSU. Poor coaching...

Paul Johnson would have had them motivated, and on steroids to boot.

[quote="kayleighsdad]
Idiot. This is the reason many coaches wouldn't even look at Alabama when we hired Shula.
[/quote]

Do you really believe that many coaches wouldn't look at Alabama? Really?

dabaxter said:
joeman546 said:

Bax you are for Alabama or trolling?

It Takes Eleven said:
dabaxter said:
joeman546 said:

Paul Johnson would have had them motivated, and on steroids to boot.
NAVY NAVY NAVY!

Optimus said:
dabaxter said:
joeman546 said:

Neither. The Smiths Station Flash is the personal biographer of Paul Johnson.

dabaxter said:
[quote="kayleighsdad]

Do you really believe that many coaches wouldn't look at Alabama? Really?[/quote]

Idiot.

By the way, you should try editing your post once more. You still don't have it right.

It Takes Eleven said:
Optimus said:
dabaxter said:
joeman546 said:

Neither. The Smiths Station Flash is the personal biographer of Paul Johnson.

I didn't know? I mean I'm no sunshine pumper, but I can't see his logic in all this...

Back
Top Bottom