| BSB/SB 🏆 🥎 Women's College World Series: Alabama Softball’s Season Ends with 8-5 Loss to Florida State

Still 3-3 after 5. Patty "Tom Petty" Gasso appears stressed.

I didn't know the interference rule, so I thought that was the third time today that blue screwed her over, but if that's the rule...

The first time blue gave a call to JMU led to the three-run HR, which is why we're getting bonus ball. And with that HR, JMU may have the upset!

Tis why I don't gamble. :laugh: :p

Same here 😕

I didn't know the interference rule, so I thought that was the third time today that blue screwed her over, but if that's the rule...

The first time blue gave a call to JMU led to the three-run HR, which is why we're getting bonus ball. And with that HR, JMU may have the upset!

Maybe the softball karma gods have come back around to make things right after OU's illegal batter's box from last weekend.

But if I was a JMU fan, I'd be very nervous during this bottom half...

So that put OU in the loser's bracket against the loser of Jawja and Okie State...the only 2 teams that beat them in the regular season. Of course had they won they would have been playing the winner of that game, but I think the loser's bracket fit them just fine.

JMU’s pitcher must be solid to shut down the OU bats.

From what I've seen from her in the post season, she's pretty good... but no reason OU should be losing to them on that stage. But, I've also felt that OU is similar to Arkansas... not as good on dirt as they are on paper, and their success has been aided by their favorable schedule.

Talking to my cousin (his daughter pitches in travel softball in Georgia). We where discussing odicci Alexander, the reason she is so tough to hit is that she releases her down pitches (curve drop change) like up pitches (rise ball screw ball) and vice versa. His daughter said it’s almost like she really doesn’t know where each pitch is going!!!

From what I've seen from her in the post season, she's pretty good... but no reason OU should be losing to them on that stage. But, I've also felt that OU is similar to Arkansas... not as good on dirt as they are on paper, and their success has been aided by their favorable schedule.
Strength of schedule is something I've watched all season... They catch Montana on a hot day they're done.

Back
Top Bottom