| FTBL Will Bama Beat Auburn?

Will Bama Beat Auburn this year?

• Total voters
If I had to guess, I'd say we do not, but it wouldn't surprise me if we did. I voted "NO" though. I think Saban needs a least 1 full season for the defense to get comfy with what they are going to be doing, I think the offense will have some struggles against some of the better, faster defenses as well this season. Also, especially defensively, there are some big time question marks across the board in terms of talent. Saban doesn't have much to work with over there right now, but he will make the most of it.

I think Auburn, one season more, will be hard and nasty, but I think they don't have this special and great talent as other years... I think 'Bama, without question, could be at the same level... We need beat Auburn already!!.

RTR

Did Brandon have that good of a season last year with 4 senior lineman. They are saying a breakout season for him but he will have 4 new lineman to deal with. If you can stop the run game i think anybody and beat them.

I am looking for us to win going away. I look for it to go something like the 2001 season. We will be shocked and well pleased.

My reasoning behind this is simple. We probably should have beaten them 2 of the last five years and would have done so had it not been for coaching (I would love to have played Shula in a game of NCAA for the XBox because I am sure I could beat him). Now that we have Nick Saban its going to be a totally different Bama out there. What I have noticed in almost every Iron Bowl is that if you can get pressure on the QB and make him hurry his throws that the Auburn offense has a tendancy to implode. If I can figure that out I am sure CNS has figured it out. Also, if I was coaching Bama, I would get Mal to let me hire scout who's job it was to just watch the Cow College all season and give me idears about their weaknesses.

firestorm said:
I think Auburn, one season more, will be hard and nasty, but I think they don't have this special and great talent as other years... I think 'Bama, without question, could be at the same level... We need beat Auburn already!!.
RTR

I'm not saying who will win. I learned a long time ago it's foolish to predict the IB. But I will note that I believe there is more talent in the Barn than there has been in a long time. Last year we had no SEC capable QB and Cox had to play hurt most of the season. This year, there is adequate backup in Cadle and Ensminger and if Kodi Burns comes thru early look out.....he will provide a real change of pace for Cox and run some people ragged. I would probably give the edge to Auburn for one reason......the pressure will be on the Bama players big time because of fan's high expectations. JMHO.

i voted yes.

i believe BAMA will have what it takes to beat auburn this year. i believe our guys will be hyped up for this game like almost never before. i firmly believe Coach Saban will have them ready for whatever comes their way.

of course i'll be sad if we lose to auburn again this year.

i'm getting more excited every day. i can barely sit still sometimes thinking about the upcoming season. i'm d@mn near ready to pull on that crimson jersey, run out of that tunnel, and give hell to any team that dares step up for the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom